Chapter 5 - bed hog

Before the sky changes to black, you went outside the house for your final habit.

You take a match stick, litting it on fire by swiping it across your boots. The fire leading you into your secret spot, where you went half the night.

You make it to the middle of the forest, trees surrounding your bench as you watch the fountain letting out waves of water; the flowers swaying along with the wind.
You sat on your bench, the birds starting to sing a song as you meditate.

Loki was wondering where you went, the door wide open sending a chilly feeling to his spine; with his book on hand, he went out the door to see you no where in his sight.
He tried going out the dome again, but as he went close; a spark made him yelp. And there you were, about to scold the prince once again.

You take him by the ear, leading him inside the house as he tries to explain himself; "Ow, ow, I was curious where you went, I wasn't gonna go out." He rambles, trying to get out of your deadly grip.

"Hush, Loki," You whisper, "You're giving me a headache!" You whisper again, your tone a slight bit higher.

"And you're giving me an injury!" He shouts back, pointing to your fingers pinching his ear as you walked.

You remove your grip from his ear, instead taking his hand in yours. Your face still twisted with annoyance, he interrupted your meditation.
Again.

You throw him on the bed, pointing at him; "Go to sleep, or I swear," You shake your head, "I'll let you sleep where you can smell the feces."

"Okay, alright," Loki smirks, amused at your irritation; "I'll go to sleep." He said, closing his eyes and snuggling in to his pillow.

You groan, slumping on your couch as you take a book. Reading yourself until your eye lids droop, hearing the croaks of frogs, crickets making noise and the wind's howls.
You apply your blanket when you felt chilly, the weather tremendously cold. Your eye lids finally drop, engulfing yourself into a blissful abyss.

Meanwhile, Loki was feeling a twinge of guilt for taking your bed. Which, he didn't have to since you willingly-well not so willingly gave it to him.

He creates a barrier for one side, standing up and slowly walking to the couch you were peacfully sleeping in.
He take you carefully, stopping when you stirred.
He sets you upon one side of the bed, tucking you in.

First hour of the night, he felt a hand touching his shoulder; looking to see your hand peeping fron the barrier. Your feet knotting against the pillow.

Within the second hour, he felt a cold wind supressing him. Yeah, you stole his blankets.
The barrier was ruined, splotched on the floor as your head hid inside the blankets. He let it go for now, for you looked adorable for him.

During the next hour, his eyes were wide awake by the chilly feeling. He was hugging himself to spark some heat within himself.
Looking behind him to see your head poked out the blankets, blankets he needed badly.

He was half-asleep and left with no ideas, he sees your back faced against him.
The only thing on his mind was a way to find warmth as the pitter patter of rain made your sleep pure bliss.
  He ushered closer, taking the blanket to share with you. His hand wrapping around your waist tightly as his head was nuzzled against the back of your neck.

He felt you turn to face him, your noses touching as you wrap your arms around his neck, none the wiser the two of you looked like a couple.

The night went on, the birds humming a tune; your animals sleeping peacfully as the two of you were.

As the morning sunlight hits your face, making it scrunch up in annoyance. Feeling a pillow against your body, you hug it tighter; burying your face in it.
  Feeling it move, you jump awake; seeing the prince and the two of you into a human knot.

"Loki!" You shout, making him shot open, "What am I doing here?" You ask, your face flushed.

He laughs nervously, rubbing his neck, "I felt sort of..guilty for letting you sleep on the couch."

"So you brought me here and cuddled me tightly?" You add, a teasing smirk on your face as he stammers.

"No, what? no, of course not. I-It was an accident," He said, his hands moving as he talks; "I didn't-didn't mean to-"

"Relax, prince charming," You said, a chuckle releasing from your lips; "You're acting like it's such a big deal," You stood up from the bed, "I'll make us breakfast."

~