Chapter 12 - How's Wanda?

As you walk to the field, your white magic propping up on one hand as you hear the ruckus again; snapping your head once you hear the twig crack.

"Who's there," You asked in your sokovian accent, coming out unintentionally.

Hearing another twig snap, you threw your magic there. Causing a yelp from a man.

"Hold on, sister. Might I say your anger issues never disappeared," A sokovian voice rung out.

There from the distance, reveals Pietro with some unfortunate scars.

"Jesus Christ," You grinned, engulfing him in a tight embrace. Causing you to be spun around, "What are you doing here?" You asked.

"Well, after some chaos. I went away from the tower and decided to visit your ass," He pets your head as he sets you down, "Besides, why wouldn't I want to see my little sister?"

"Only by twelve minutes," You retort, taking his hand; "I have someone you need to meet," You swing his hand side to side.

"And is this a friend, boyfriend, husband, who is he or she or they?" Pietro asked, instead of holding your hand he wraps an arm around you.

"Friend, he, and someone you might know," You chuckle nervously, now remembering he reeked havoc on New York.

Once making it back to the candlelight dinner, you meet Loki with a flushed face.

"Loki! I have someone I'd like you to meet," You said as he stood up.

"Who's this?" Loki asks.

"I'm Pietro, her brother," Pietro lends a hand, "And I see my sister has made friends with a mass murderer."

"Y-you have a brother?" Loki asked, taking the hand.

~~

Sat upon the couch the two men, Pietro glaring at the God whilst Loki was sitting uncomfortably.

"Stop undressing him with your eyes," You smiled, giving him some warm tea; smoke still flying on top.

"Well, I can't help it. He's a murderer, remember?" Pietro asked you, setting the tea on the table.

"I already have Fury's permission to keep him, no need to worry so much," You lean to pat Pietro's shoulder, who was still death staring the God.

"I swear on Odin's beard, I will never send any harm to Y/n," Loki spoke, his other hand up.

He wanted your brother's acceptance badly, who wouldn't. It was your brother, it would make things much more worse if they would fight.

"Odin's beard? Promise on your life," Pietro spoke, narrowing his eyes.

"I vow with my life," Loki nods.

"Good."

"Yep."

You roll your eyes, "So, Pietro. How long are you staying?" You ask him.

"Maybe a month, if that's okay?" Pietro asked, shrugging lightly.

"Yeah, that's fine," You said, Loki mentally slapping himself for not telling you immediately. "How's Wanda?"

"I'm not sure where she is right now, the rest are completely hidden. They're criminals now," Pietro explained in a sorrowful tone, taking the tea he set on your wooden table.

"How the hell did you guys even split up?" You ask, "And why didn't you ask me for reassurance? I could've stopped the fight," You added.

"That's why Stark didn't want you to come," Pietro said, "Cap wasn't so willing to have you aswell, he didn't want you to get hurt in there."

"No, but why did you guys fight?" You asked once again.

"Sokovia accords," Pietro sighs, "Half the team didn't like the idea."

You nod with a sullen expression, quickly lighting up when Pietro zooms beside you. Wrapping an arm around you.

Loki clears his throat, "I'll feed the horses, I'm sure they're starving," You nodded again, watching him leave the door quickly.

~~

Loki runs to the stables fast, seeing the trio sitting on the ground filled with boredom. Yin and Yang laying on Ainsley's legs.

"So, did you tell her?" Yang asked once she sees Loki's silhouette, disappointed when he shakes his head; "Guess till' next time," She sighs.

"If I may, I need to turn you back into your respective forms," Loki said in an apologetic nod as they replied to him with silence.

With a swish of his hands, they were back as horses standing up. Ushering them back into their respectful places as Loki feeds them food.

"So..tell her what exactly?"

~~