Chapter 18 - Infinity War

Watching by the window as they all stood with defense, Wanda and Pietro each by your side.

The three of you promised to stay together, and so you guys shall.

You watched as Loki held his own dagger, using new armor as he looked determined.

"Wanda, Pietro.." You called as they looked at you, "I usually don't say this but..I'm terrified." You croak, a voice crack in the middle of your sentence.

"Don't worry, little sister. We will win this." Pietro assures, wiping the fallen tears.

"I can't destroy what's on Vision's head. I don't even know what it is!" You exclaim, panicking.

"Y/n, you can do it. We can do it, you're not alone in this." Wanda said, hugging you as Pietro joins.

Watching as they start chanting, the three of you holding each other tightly.

As the ships from outside slightly rise, creatures came out of it. Animals you couldn't comprehend to see as they ran to the dome.

Only few came near, but they start circling around the dome.

And after a few seconds, to your suprise, the dome opens.

As the soldiers run to the murky creatures, all of them fought bravely. But before you could see where Loki was you were pulled away from the window.

"I've barely begun, brother." Shuri said, analyzing the stone from a hologram. Supposedly replying to T'challa.

A large beam hits your sight, you smiled in relief. Revealing Thor with a large axe and some new friends.

"Awesome." Pietro whispers, smirking at you once he glances at Thor.

Thor jumps high, slamming his axe on the ground. Making a wave of electricity pass through the field, killing some of those creatures on the way.

"Permission to attack?" Pietro asks, his leg practically bouncing in anticipation.

"You're 15 minutes older than me, you decide." You smiled as he kissed your cheek, bolting away with a promise to come back.

A rumbling was heard upon, making Wanda move by you and back to the window.

A large, saw comes from underground. Surely, it wasn't one of your team's weapons.

You and Wanda glance at each other knowingly, each a smirk plastered.

"Time to show your true power, N/n." Wanda said, patting your shoulder as each of your eyes turn into a color.

"You, aswell." You smirked, her eyes glowed red as yours white.

~~

The two of you jump in front of the deadly saw, your hands glowing white as Wanda's red. Stopping the saw in time.

It was the color pink, as if it was mixing together. With a grunt, the two of you worked together to throw the saw behind. Killing a few-well a lot of creatures.

The two of you look behind to see Natasha and Okoye safe, "Why were they up there the whole time?" Okoye asks.

"Guys, we got a Vision situation here." Sam said through the earpiece.

"Somebody get to Vision!" Steve shouts, punching an alien with his new shield.

"On our way." You and Wanda said, simultaneously.

You were pushed on the ground by a strange figure, though before that figure could hit; you raise your hands and she stopped dead in her tracks.

With a ball of magic on one hand, you threw it onto her stomach. Making her blood explode everywhere.

"That was really gross." Natasha remarks once you stood up, but immediately bending back down before another saw hits.

"Guys, Vision needs backup now!" Bruce shouts through the earpiece, making you hiss at the large sound.

"Wanda, Vision!" You call out as she nods, now running side to side to where he was seen last.

Sprinting through the woods as your hair goes crazy with the wind, each step you took was a small magic outburst as you spot Thanos.

~~