Chapter 15 - When pranks go too far

Shrieking by the random eggs that lay on you, the yolk falling to your face as Loki and Pietro laughs.

You have almost forgotten how much of a prankster your brother was, t'was the worst day to ever experience.

"I'm glad you guys are doing well together but," You stand up, wiping the dripping yolk; "Maybe prank each other, this is the third one today."

"Sorry, sis, but today you have to fight fire with fire," Pietro laughs, and with that; he officially declared war.

"Oh?" You tilt your head, making him gulp. "And what if I do join your tiny parade?" You ask.

"If you tap out first, I get to take one of your chickens to Wakanda," Pietro negotiates, gaining an eye roll from you.

"Just promise you won't eat it," You chuckle, "If I win I want Loki's helmet."

"Hold on," Loki points a finger, only for you to teleport away to create your new scheme. "Am I in trouble?"

"Well, know one thing, greasy," Pietro spoke up, "This family is very, very competitive."

~~

As you spot the two having a deep conversation, with a flick of your wrist; you were invisible.

Flying on top of them, you pour all the flour you have gotten inside the cabinets until all you could see from them was white.

Laughing, you turn visible once again; still levitating above them as Pietro gives you a smirk.

"Nice one, sister," Pietro remarks, "Goodluck with our next one."

"I recorded all of this, by the way," You wink, another snap of your wrist you were by the camera you set up.

"We'll get you back, N/n!" Exclaimed Pietro as he sees you leaving happily with the camera in your hands. "Still fancy her?"

"Even more," Loki smiles, patting his head to remove the built up flour.

~~

Taking a quick nap, the door barricaded with the dresser and a pile of your heavy books; thinking they won't be able to get in, well, what a terrible assumption that was.

When you didn't expect it, Loki has applied whipped cream on your hand. Pietro had a feather as it tickled your face; coming to scratch it only to feel sticky.

"I hate you so much." You mumbles, your eyes still closed as you hear their laughter.

Wiping the cream of your face, you stood up to the bathroom.

"Watch your back, boys. I'm gonna get you two." You shout inside the bathroom, snickering as they left.

~~

Buckets filled with ice water settled upon the door, right above it so once it opens it shall fall down.

Moving to the window as you see the two training, watching Loki's movements intently with a dreamy sigh.

You prop your head on your fist, watching Loki's nose scrunch up every time he misses. His tiny claps every time he wins.

His smile once Pietro trips over his magic, how he focused on the target with such determination.

He caught you staring, waving to you with his charming smirk.

You wave back, a small smile rested on your face as you felt the heat rush to your cheeks.

Loki called out for Pietro, He's gonna tease me, you thought.

As they enter the creaks open, a thud hit the floor as you smiled widely. The two were soaking wet with ice water.

"Y/n!" Pietro shouts, covering his body as you crossed your arms with a winning smirk. "I'll get you next time."

"Yeah, right." You couldn't help but notice Loki's quiet stance, seeing his eyes tear up. "Are you alright?" You ask, staring at his face as colors started changing.

Loki could feel the cold rushing through his body, turning blue; which he hated, not in front of you.

"Loki?" Pietro asks, holding his arm only for him to recoil back. "Jesus, you're cold and..blue."

Loki bolts out faster than Pietro could, slamming the door shut as you glance at Pietro worryingly.

"I'll go check it out." You spoke up, moving to the doorstep.

Knock, knock, knock; the door goes. Alerting your presence as you hear Loki's muffled sobs.

You entered the room slowly, seeing him crept on the corner. His knees huddled to his chest as his hands trembled.

"Hey," You whisper, sitting beside him as you put a hand on his knee. Only for him to pry it away, "What's wrong, do you not like cold water?"

He perks his head up to you with red eyes, from furious to desperate as his mouth turns agape. But no words could escape.

"Hey, if you don't want to talk about it it's fine." You said, your hand now on his shoulder as he bumps it away.

"Stop, I'll hurt you." Loki whispered in a raspy voice, scooting away from you.

"How are you gonna hurt me, it's not like your body is made of lava." You went closer to him.

"Have you not seen me?" Loki asks, exasperated as he points to himself. "I'm Jotun, a monster. A monster you'll never love." He slaps his hand to his mouth, clutching it.

"What are you talking about?" You asked, your cheeks turning a tint of pink. "Why won't I love you?"

"Because I am but a monster. I took over your realm, I tricked Thor several times that lead him into sadness. I hurt people, for dominance!"

"Loki, a monster wouldn't call himself that with so much guilt. Is it because you're blue? Let me tell you, skin color was never a problem to me."

"But, would you love a Jotun?" Loki blurts out, his tears cascading down his cheeks as his lips trembled. Not able to say anymore.

"Of course I will, though..you have to be specific." You laugh nervously, "Is this platonic or romantic?"

"If I-I said romantic..w-what would you do..?" Loki asked, a wave of anxiousness washing over him like a tsunami.

You smiled, taking his chin in your fingers as you gave him a passionate kiss. Filled with your pure love for him, and your new found promise.

Loki kissed back with shock, his eyes squinted shut as his hands roam to your waist. Feeling you smile the whole time, as so did he.

You pull away, his fingers spinning circles on your waist as you caress his cheek.

"Does that answer your question, my adorable Jotun?" You asked.

He immediately went into a fluster, his cheeks turning a deep shade of red; cursing himself for being blue at the moment.

You laugh, pecking his lips as he looks at you adoringly. His eyes looking deeply into yours as he gave a dreamy sigh.

"Yes, it answers my question. And I am very much content with the answer." Loki nods, "Please call me adorable again.."

~~