Chapter 10 - Horse conversation

With the tesseract on hand, Fury gives you a transceiver, showing you how it worked. He had agreed to making him an Avenger, but do train him.

"Press this button and send me a voice message, if you can't, it will send help immediately," You nodded, a wide smile painted along your features; "Don't get used to this."

"Oh please, today must be a happy occasion. You agreed with me..for once," You add, making Fury chuckle lightly.

With a wave of your hand, you brought Loki next to you. Still in chains as Fury starts to unbuckle them.

"Stay safe, Maximoff," Fury salutes.

"And you too, Nicky," You wink, a small smirk on your face as he salutes lazily. Walking away.

Loki waving aswell, his cheeks still tinted red as he forgot to make the children into chickens.

"Let's see if I can stash this tesseract back in that chicken coop," You said, tossing the cube to the air and back to your hand.

When you were about to walk, Loki stopped you in your tracks by covering your road.

"Ah! Y/n!" Loki exclaims, struggling to get an excuse; "I think we're out of groceries."

You look back at the meeting, "I guess we are out," You shrug, "Put this back for me, will you? I'll go take a look."

You gave him the tesseract, the blue glow illuminating his devilishly handsome features.

"Of course, darling," He smiled nervously, bolting away as fast as he could.

~~

Loki stashes the tesseract inside the coop, resisting the urges to take away the blue cube, to escape.

With a snap of his fingers, the children revert to their form. Chickens.

"Thanks you for your service," Loki said, sarcastically. Leaving the coop with a content smile

As he exits, he hears the door creaking open. Revealing you with a hat and such nice sundress, his eyes trailing around your body.

"I'll be out for a while," You said once you make it to him, "I figured you could watch over the house? Not like you have any much of a choice."

"Won't you tell me how you got director Fury to accept your proposal of 'keeping me'? He asked.

"I'll tell you once I get back home, I just need a few," You wave him the papers filled with food, adding it to your basket. "See you," Kissing his cheek, you pass through the dome.

"Yes, see you!" Loki shouts right after you left, turning around to see you already gone. "Okay..horses," He ran to the stables.

His eyes landing on the black, white and brown horses, smiling subtly as he waves his hand.

With the help of green mist, they transformed into humans. The white and the black the same age whilst the brown one much older.

Loki clears his throat, "I need some help.." He starts.

"How did this happen?" Yang, the horse, asked; looking at her hands.

"I used magic," Loki answered, bluntly; walking towards the three horses standing in front of him, "How do I..swoon..your owner?" He felt ridiculous asking for advice from horses.

"See, I told you he didn't have the guts to ask," Ainsley, the brown horse spoke. His old and monotone voice reaching Loki's ear.

"Excuse me?" Loki asked.

"Let's not be rude to Mr. Loki," Yin, the horse spoke, "That was sarcasm, to make things clear," He adds, fixing his sharp suit.

"Again, how do I.." Loki groans, covering his face as he hears Yang snickering.

"Hey, hey, it's not really that hard," Yang spoke, stifling a laugh.

"What do you mean? It's super hard to swoon that woman. Every man thay came here was thrown away in the speed of light!" Yin exclaims, not helping Loki's state.

"You're making the boy nervous, Yin," Ainsley spoke, softly chuckling as he holds his brown cane. "Nothing to worry, she's just a tad bit picky."

"Tad?" Yin scoffs, "It's her whole personality-hey!" Yang pinches his arm.

"She isn't picky," She defends, "Those men she found were mostly stupid, anyhow."

"Well..what do I need to do?" Loki asked.

"Leave it to us," They say simultaneously.

"All you have to do is get us out of here," Yin said, a mischievous glint in his eyes like the tint Loki saw in himself. "Trust us, why would we ever betray someone special to Y/n?"

"I'm special?" Loki points to himself.

"Yes, silly," Yang laughs, "Now get us out," She said, seriously.

~~