Chapter 14 - Archery, guns and cooperation

Handing the God an arrow with a bow, an apple set upon the stool as animals watch by the sidelines.

"Since when did you decide to make a farm?" Pietro asked, getting swarmed by your chickens.

You shrug, "Just really wanted to," You answered, now looking at Loki. "We'll do three rounds of three apples, one miss is another round."

Pietro boo's, "You're so strict!" He exclaims, giving you a playful thumbs down whilst his tongue was out.

"Hey, you did this too, remember?" You ask, rolling your eyes as you gave him a pat on the shoulder. "Now."

Loki's eyes fixated on the apples, his hand stretching the string as it blows off. Missing by an inch, hitting the tree.

"Ouch, that's another round added," You smile, watching as Loki takes another arrow with a huff.

"I'm simply warming up," Loki retorts, his one eyes squinted as the arrow pierces the middle of the apple. "See?" He asks.

"Alright, alright. Keep going," You smiled, easily amused by his aim.

His back arched to straighten his posture, his lips pursed as he never missed an apple.

Loki looks at you with a pride filled smirk, his hands on his hip as he walks to you.

"How did I do?" Loki asked, the bow suited on his torso.

"Better than I anticipated," You said, taking the bow from his torso; "But we have another thing," You pass him a gun, "You do know to use those, right?"

"It shouldn't be that hard," Loki shrugs, leaving you and Pietro to watch as he shoots the ground, jumping. "Yes, it's not that hard."

"Is that why you got scared?" Pietro smirks, speeding across the field to set up some targets; "I'm better than her on guns."

You roll your eyes, "I'm better at not dying," You mumble, which Pietro heard; Letting out a little 'hey', "I'll get us some water."

Loki's gun was pointed at the target, his eyes squinted shut as he shot the first one. Missing poorly, causing a slap on the back of his head.

"Don't close your eyes, horns," Pietro spoke up, taking a gun of his own to shoot the target. Not wincing by a bit, "It's easy."

"Easy for you, you have always used these mechanisms," Loki retorts, using two hands on the gun. About to shoot but,

"Your form is terrible," Pietro commented, poking his back which made it straighten. "Much better," He jesters.

Loki lets out a sigh, about to pressing the trigger only to miss again. The target was gone, now it was behind him.

"Enemies don't just stand there, greaseball!" Pietro shouts, out of his view as Loki looks left and right. "Shoot."

Loki shakes his head with irritation, shooting the target only for it to move once again.

He grunts, turning on his heel as he succesfully shoots the target. But to his disappointment, he was easily surrounded by more.

"Didn't see that coming, old man?" Pietro taunts, throwing the target to him as he shoots it.

"I can never be tricked, dear, Pietro," Loki smirks, shooting each one with grace until they all fall to the ground.

Y/n claps, the two water bottles clashing with each other. "Look who's getting along," You spoke, handing the two the water.

Once Loki touches the cold droplets, he immediately drops it. Making you confused, tilting your head; You take the fallen bottle.

"What's wrong?" You asked, patting the dirt off the cold surface.

"It slipped," Loki lied, refusing as she tried to give it back; "No, I don't need it," He pushes it to her chest with a finger.

"Suit yourself," You shrug, taking the cap off to drink it for yourself.

"Ready for the last test, greasy?" Pietro taunts, earning a groan from Loki. "I assume that's a yes."

You chuckle, "Get ready, trickster," You spoke, making the God confused. "Lights out," With a clap, his surroundings turn dark.

With a blink, the Avengers were beside of him. In their battle armor as each of them fought someone.

"Loki, catch!" Steve exclaims, throwing the shield to the confused God.

It's a test, Loki. Keep going.

Your voice rang out his ears, he turned behind him to see a man coming. Hitting him with the shield, Thor was next to call for him.

"Loki!" Thor shouts, gesturing for the shield.

As Loki throws the shield, Thor hits it with his hammer; making lightning spread to their enemies.

This feels nice, Loki thought, "Hey, out of the way!" Natasha calls out, on a bicycle.

Loki thumps on the floor, Natasha driving through the way he made. With the help of Thor's hand, he stood up.

"Reindeer games, need your magic. Hop on," Tony said, taking the God behind his back and started flying.

"What am I to do?" Loki asked, frantically as he looks down on the battlefield.

"I'll drop you down, do the punch on the ground thing. You know, the green burst we've been practicing?" Tony explains, his fist hitting the air as demonstration.

"That's madness," Loki spoke, making the man roll his eyes.

"Trust me," Tony said, dropping him down.

Loki drops down with a fist, green waves flashing through the battlefield as their enemies were demolished.

"That was amazing, brother!" Thor praises, giving Loki a tight hug. Shocked, Loki hugged back. Feeling a bubble of happiness.

"Look who's already getting along with the team," Loki hears your voice, turning around to see everything back to normal.

"It..that was extraordinary," Loki spoke, in awe as he looks left and right then back to you.

"Yeah, don't push it," Pietro smiles, patting his shoulder. "Excited to work with you, buddy."

"Likewise."

~~

I want to see that hug with Thor and Loki, back in Ragnarok

I want to see that hug with Thor and Loki, back in Ragnarok.. :(