Chapter 19 - Blipped

But before you could make it to Vision, you watch as Loki struggles against some creatures.

Wanda gives you a nod of understanding, seperating ways as you slide to the creature to throw them off with your powers.

Loki smiles at the sight of you lending a hand, which he gratefully took.

     "Hello, darling. Nice to see you again," He said, throwing a knife right beside your head to vanquish a creature who was about to get you. "But I think you were safer inside."

"Well, I can't just watch my love die in the battlefield, hm?" You ask, turning on your heel to stop another wave of monsters.

He rolls his eyes playfully, "Yet I feel the same with you." He said, flipping you behind him and shoots the rest.

"Oh well." You shrug, now the two of you creating every move.

Each step were in sync as your powers mix with his weapons.

Hearing an enormous crack, you and Loki see the infinity stone blow into pieces. Scattered throughout the sky.

"She did it.." You whisper, the bittersweet feeling of happiness, suprise and sadness overflowing you. You watch as Wanda weeps.

"She did." Loki mumbles, hugging your torso as he kisses the top of your head. Thinking as if you have won.

But before you could do anything else, time reversed, leaving you into confusion.

You gasp as Wanda was thrown away, running to her despite the shouts of your lover.

You attacked Thanos on your own, trying to pry the gauntlet from his hands.

Getting a sight of your fellow Avengers on the floor, looking defeated which decreased your motivation.

You threw blasts at him, your eyes going white as you took his fist which wore the gauntlet in your hands.

Shouting as you tried to pull it away, your whole body feeling burnt as your magic swirls around you.

Though before you could finally remove it, Thanos took the purple stone from his gauntlet. Smashing it to your stomach as you painfully land on a tree.

Your forehead was filled with sweat as you felt your body give up, groaning as you see Loki playing his chance.

Loki lunged a dagger on Thanos' shoulder, only for Thanos to emotionlessly remove it.

Swapping Loki away with ease as he lands beside you, the dirt rubbed on his armor as he looked at you with sadness.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered, holding the side of your body as you panted.

"It's-It's okay. Please don't cry." You plead, spotting some tears fill in the corner of his eye.

Thanos walks to Vision who was already injured, holding his side as he groaned.

Thanos takes Vision by the neck, his large hands destroying the tip of Vision's head.

Though you not hear Wanda scream nor weep, turning your head to see her fighting for her voice; her throat was dry as her eyes well up from losing her loved one.

Vision's head popped out with wires, some sparks of electricity still showing itself. But ends once he was thrown away.

Thanos applies the last stone on his gauntlet, grinning like a madman as he felt the power surging his body.

Rainbow colored light swarmed around him as he grunts, his arms wide open as he takes in as much as he can.

You spot a tad bit of lighting and gave a painful smile, seeing Thor with his axe as he plunges down.

Loki sits down beside you, accepting defeat as you were the same. Leaving the rest to Thor.

Thor plunges his large axe on Thanos' chest, the blood seeping through it as a few moments of silence were shared.

Thanos lifts his hand up and menacingly said, "You should've gone for the head."

"No!" Thor shouts but it was too late, Thanos snapped and it was like the whole universe shaked. "What did you do?" Thor asks.

But Thanos did not answer nor give a grunt as he disappeared with a blue gust, leaving Thor's axe fall to the ground.

"Cap?" Bucky asked, making Steve turn around as he watched Bucky's legs turn to dust. His whole body disperses into it and disappears.

"I am Groot?" Groot asks, leaning onto a log as he watches his hands go through the same fate.

"No, no, no, no.." Rocket repeats, his hands about to hug Groot but to no avail. Groot was gone before he laid a finger.

You gasp in horror as Wanda and Vision disappear, your hands getting the same treatment.

"Y/n, no, hold me." Loki panics, holding your hand only for it to turn into dust.

"Loki, what is-" You were interrupted by your body fading away and so did your voice, leaving Loki to weep.

~~

I'm so sorry-

I'm so sorry-