Chapter 1: Lili

(Sorry for wrong grammars or spellings, english is not my first language.Thank you!)

Third person's POV:

Today is another busy day for blackpink members. They do not have a group schedule, but an individual one so they have different time of departure and arrival to their dorm. They just finished promoting their latest album: The Album, last month. They would have a 100 day rest after their schedule today as promised so the members excitedly leave the house.

But it is different for Lisa because she has to stay in their dorm since she doesn't have any schedule. She supposedly needed to go to the company for Youth With You 3 program, but sadly, there was an issue with one of the trainees so the group debuted early.

Lisa was sad about this, but happy at the same time. She got to see the trainees debut and she got to rest early too.

Right now, Lisa is alone in their dorm since all the members are out. She's been in bed all day because she wasn't feeling well.

She got up and went to the kitchen to find something to eat since she hasn't eaten a thing since breakfast. She scanned her eyes inside the fridge, but nothing seems to attract her.

Grumpily, she decided to look inside the pantry.

-------------------------------------

The Chanel photo shoot ended well for the main rapper. She expressed her gratitude to all the stuff and went inside the car to go home.

She took a deep breath because finally, she will get the rest she's been dreaming.
She took her phone to contact the other members but was surprised to receive a message from the maknae.

from Lali❤️:

Bsnajzhsbsbsbwhwjjsbxx

Bwbwjdhdwb

Jehdhxi

Kdkdkdjx

"O...kay? What is the meaning of this?" Jennie muttered. Is there somebody holding Lisa's phone? Is she bored? Maybe being alone in their dorm turned her crazy. She chuckled at that thought.

Jennie decided to ignore the younger's message and contact Jisoo and Rosé instead.

to BP:

Are you done, guys?

from Jichu:
Yes, I'm on the way home.

from Pasta:
Me too.

"We're here." Jennie's manager said.

"I'm going, oppa."

"Okay, rest well guys.Have fun."

Jennie bid her goodbye and entered their dorm. She wears her flipflops and head to the living room but was stunned due to what she saw. It was a mess.

There are pillows on the floor, stuffed toys and different things. Even things from the kitchen can be seen in the room. Did something bad happen? Robbers?

Jisoo and Rosé arrived in their dorm with Jennie standing there not knowing what to do first.

"What the heck happened here?" Jisoo asked as she eyed the whole living room.

"I-I don't know, unnie." Jennie answered.

It can't be possibly her because they can see that she's still holding her bag from work.

"Check if Lisa's okay." Jisoo said as she run towards the kitchen. It was a mess too. There were flour everywhere and fridge's door is open. The faucet was open too. What the fuck?