Chapter 6: Day Outside

Jisoo's POV

         "Wow! This is amazing!" Lili shouted with amusement as we enter the amusement park. 

          It was still early in the morning so there are just few people inside. But still, we tighten the caps in our head. We also have facemask on. The cute thing is, we suddenly look like Lili's bodyguard,  a hot and eye-catching bodyguard to be exact because I realized we are all wearing black oufit.

         Lili is wearing a white dress with her hair down that make her look more like a  delicate little girl because of her milky white skin. Of course, Jennie let her wear that. We did not put Lili some disguise since people won't recognize her. I also thought that the kid would not enjoy the day with a hat and mask on.

        "What do you want to do first?" I asked while holding the kid's hand

        "Lili wants to try the bumper car first, right baby?" Rosé asked.

        "Owkay." the kid answered and headed our way to the Bumper Cars.

       "Lili wanted to try it first, or YOU wanted to try it first?" I heard Jennie teased as she softly nudge Chaeyoung and Chaeng just rolled her eyes at her jokingly.  

--------------------

         Minutes passed as we play with bumper cars and we are all enjoying it. Well, Lili is with me since we can't leave her alone in one car but she's been whining about it since a while ago.

       "I down't want to wide with you anymowe, unnie. You'we slow, no fun." Lili pouted while pulling my arm like she's trying to stop me from driving.

      The others heard it and laughed at me. Why do you need to say that out loud, Lili?

      Well, maybe she's right. I've been driving this thing slower than the others since I have Lisa with me. But the real thing is, I'm too afraid to drive it fast and bump into others.

     "Okay, okay. Get down slowly, okay?" I said and assist her in getting off.

     As soon as she gets down, she heads towards the member who drove like a madman.

     "Mommy! Let me wide in youw caw" Lili asked towards Jennie.

      But even before Jennie can answer, she already got in. Haha
      Its okay for me if she wants to ride with Jennie though, she can enjoy it more. And I trust her unnie, she won't let Lisa be in danger.

Jennie's POV

       "Woaahhh! We'we so powewful!" Lili shouted as we get off the bumper car after minutes of playing.

     I smiled as I saw her bright smile. I looked at the other members and saw them smile too. We're glad she's enjoying.

     "Of course, hon. Among us, I'm the best, right?" I bimmed as she happily give me a high five.