Chapter 12: A Day w/ Mommy Jen

A small pair of hands reached out to open the door from Jisoo's room to the living room. The whole dorm was so quiet except for the music coming from a certain room.

       Lili curiously walked towards the room with a drowsy look and since she just woked up, her attitude was understandable.

     But before she can reach the room, the door already opened revealing a person Lili missed for the past two days.

       "Good morning, honey. Why do you look so shocked?" Jennie chuckled teasingly.

      "Mommy~" Lili called out aggrievedly as she walked towards her unnie.

      "Aww, why is my Lili sad?" Jennie said as she pick up the kid.

      "You lied, mommy. You pwomised me thwat you and Wosé unnie will be hewe befowe I sleep. But I dwidn't see you~"

      "I'm sorry, hon. We tried our best to be back as soon as possible but it was still late." Jennie apologized as she hugged Lili tightly.

     "You said we need to kweep ouw pwomises."

        "I'm really sorry, Lili. But aren't I here now? Mommy will make up for it." Jennie consoled gently so the kid only nodded in return.

     As you can see, Lili do not cry and throw tantrums that much with Jisoo, but it was the exact opposite when she's with Jennie.

       It was because the main rapper babies her too much. She can be the most intimidating among them but we can't deny that she's the softest. So in result, the kid won't hesitate to do what she want.

        We can say that Lili is the most confident when she's with her mommy.

----------------------

        Since Jennie is the fashion icon of the group, shopping was the first idea that comes to her mind. Its been so long since she spend some time shopping with the main dancer. She's just not sure if the young kid would still enjoy it like she used to when she's in her normal situation.

      Jennie drove to the mall in the city next to them. It was to make sure that she won't encounter people she knew.

     "Today, mommy will buy anything you like. Tell me, what does my Lili wants?" Jennie asked.

     "Weally?!"

      The older was satisfied with the kid's reaction so she happily nodded.

     "I like doll houwse!" Lili exclaimed excitedly.

     "Okay, we'll buy it."

     "and bawbies too!"

     "That, too."

     "Mommy is the bwest!"

      "Yeah, right. Anything else?" Jennie asked.

      "No, I'm alweady happy." Lili answered as a matter of fact but it makes Jennie feels like the kid was just holding back.

     "I won't get angry even if you want to buy many toys." Jennie reassured.

    "I know." Lili added.

   'As expected, my Lili is sensible.'

     After letting the kid choose what she wants, Jennie bought it without a doubt. She really wants to make the kid happy and enjoy their day.

      Then they proceed to a kid's clothing store which Jennie wanted to enter since they got to the mall.

     "Good morning, Ma'am." the saleslady greeted them.