Chapter 4: Mommy

(Here's another update for you guys! Enjoy.)

Third Person's POV

Jisoo was the first one to wake up the next day. It was nearly lunch time when Rosé and Jennie woke up.

There was an awkward silence in the kitchen when Jennie entered while Jisoo is cooking. Rosé was just enjoying while looking at the food Jisoo was making.

Jennie didn't even bother to greet them and drink a cold water from the fridge. Jisoo didn't know if the girl is still angry. She didn't know if she should approach her first and apologize.

Jennie caught Jisoo taking a glance at her and just smirk inside her head.

"Jisoo unnie, it'll burn if you dont-" Rosé said but was cut off by Jisoo's hush.

"Shh!" Jisoo said as she once again steal a glance at Jennie. But she was caught again.

"What?" Jennie asked irritatedly. Not really.

"U-umm... chicken curry?" Jisoo said hesitantly while pointing at the food she's cooking. Jennie just rolled her eyes at her.

"Look, I'm sorry okay? I didn't really know that it would turn out bad. I should've listen to you." Jisoo explained hurriedly.

Jennie raised her right eyebrow like waiting for something.

"I will buy another collection for you." Jisoo said again.

" Okay, we're good!" Jennie excitedy said.

Jennie has already forgiven Jisoo that night but her pride was there. She knew that the oldest just want to have some fun that time with all of them, it just turn out bad. But it was the thought that counts, right?

"Unnie, its burning." Rosé voice bring the two back to reality.

The two just shook their head while smiling. Oh Foodsé.

------------------------

It's been a week since Lisa become a toddler. It was a tiring week for them but they can't deny that they all have fun and enjoyed their time. Sometimes they would find a time to discuss about the mystery behind Lisa's transformation but still, they were really clueless. They searched all around the internet but nothing seems to be helpful and reliable. They can't tell anybody about Lisa since they think it was not safe for them, especially for Lisa.

Right now, they were all in the living room with sleeping Lisa in Rosé's embrace. It was the kid's nap time at the moment.

One of Lili's habit that they noticed is every time she took a nap, she doesn't want to lie in bed. The kid would want to stay in one of her unnie's arms.

"I will go to the mall for a while. We need some stocks and buy more necessities for Lili." Jennie said.

"No, Jen, I'll go. You can't leave, Lisa might wake up anytime." Jisoo suggested.

Oh right, about that.

Jennie told them what happened in her room that night. On how the girl asked her again about her mom. At first, Jennie admitted to the kid that she's not her mom but then, Lili insisted on seeing her mom again. So in the end, Jennie had to lie and tell the girl that she's really her mom.

The other two girls agreed to Jennie's reasoning and think that it is also a good thing to do knowing that the kid needed a mother figure.
They were happy and slightly jealous at the same time because eversince the kid woke up that day, she's been more clingy and attached to Jennie. Looking for her all the time.