Chapter 15: Another Guests?

"Unnie, don't teach Lili your computer games." Jennie slightly scolded Jisoo.

     "I didn't!" Jisoo denied.

     "You didn't, huh? Then, Lili what did you say to your mommy last night?" Rosé asked.

     "...." Lili who's in Jisoo's lap.

     "Something with chicken." Jennie urged.

    "Ah! Let's gwet that chwicken dinnew?" Lili happily asked.

    The two girls then looked at their oldest unnie with a glare.

    "Hey, there's nothing bad in that phrase though." Jisoo demanded.

    "Uhuh, she also said last night that she'll kill all the bad people and celebrate like you did!" Rosé added.

    "Unnie, Lili is just three years old!" Jennie scolded again.

     Jisoo then looked at the two of them and pouted.

    "I didn't know that she would imitate it." Jisoo reasoned out.

    "Mommy, dwon't be angwy to unnie." Lili pleaded when she understood what's happening.

     "Don't side with your Jisoo unnie or I'll be angry to you then." Jennie said.

     "Please scwold unnie, mommy." Lili said leaving from Jisoo's embrace to her mommy's.

     'This kid!' Jisoo thought.

     Rosé can't help but laugh a little about what happened.

     "Unnie, what we're trying to say is please be mindful in the presence of Lili next time you play." Rosé said.

      "Okay, okay. Sorry. Then I also want to point out, Jen, you always play dress up and make up with Lili, she's just three years old!"

      Haysst. Here we go.

---------------------------------

      Right now, they are in the living room, Lili is peacefully sleeping on the couch. It was now the time for the kid's nap time, unlike before, Lili could sleep without being in her unnies embrace. It should be because the kid feel completely safe in their dorm now but if she wokes up, she would cry if no one is there with her.

     "Unnie, I forgot to tell you that last night, Minnie contacted Lisa." Rosé stated.

     The thing is, ever since this happened to Lisa, the members are the ones that manage Lisa's contacts and social medias. They're posting old photos of Lisa that is not uploaded yet to keep the fans updated.

      "What did she say?" Jisoo asked.

      "She said that she'll visit Lisa today along with Soyeon and Yuqi."

      "What?! Why did you tell us just now? They'll see Lisa's situation." Jisoo worriedly said.

     "I just read it this lunch time." Rosé said guiltily.

      "We can just tell them the truth, right? They're Lisa's friends." Jennie suggested.

     It was true. They can't hide this whole matter especially to Lisa's close friends. They will notice that something's amissed. And it's not like they are untrustworthy, the pinks just didn't know what reactions to expect from them.

     "What reply did you give?" Jisoo asked.

     "I haven't-"

      They weren't finished talking yet when the familiar sound of doorbell rings.