Chapter 8: Sudden Visit

Third Person's POV

        It is already afternoon and It was just yesterday when Lili got a fever and all the members were relieved. They were able to rest well without worries.

       In the main rapper's room, a small pair of squinty eyes opened. The kid saw Jennie sleeping beside her while the older's arm is hugging her.

       The kid is feeling thirsty from her sleep so she look towards Jennie and softly tap her unnie's cheeks.

      "Mommy~" Lili softly called out.

      With few more taps, Lili surrenders in waking Jennie up. She slowly got down from the bed and get the stool in front of the vanity to open the door.

      Good thing, she opened it successfully.

       As she walked out of the room, she went to Rosé's bedroom after seeing the door open.

     "Unnie..." Lili called out to her unnie.

     There was no response since Rosé is busy doing her things on the table with an earphone on.

     The kid decided to approach her unnie who ignored her.

     "Unn-"

      "What the he--oh Lili, it's you." Rosé exclaimed as she stopped herself from cursing after being shocked at the sudden appearance of the kid beside her.

     "Unnie, I need watew."Lili said with a pout.

      Her unnie can't stop herself from reaching out towards her chubby cheeks, pinching it softly.

      "Is my sweetheart feeling thirsty?"

       Lili nodded as she pulled her unnie's hand towards the door. In the end, she successfully drank with the help of her unnie.

      "Do you want to hangout in my room?" Rosé offered to the kid.

      It looks like Lisa woked up first from her nap, leaving Jennie asleep. Jisoo is probably asleep in her own room too. Luckily, Rosé did not realized that her room door is open so the kid can enter.

      "Yes, unnie." the kid said obediently.

    They headed towards the main vocal's room, listening to music together and dancing their heart out. the two are also jumping on top of Rosé bed.

      Due to their hyper noise, Jisoo was wokened up.

      She saw the two maknaes having fun together while Lisa is dancing with her clumsy moves. Surprisingly, she has a sense of rhythm despite being a kid.

     Feeling like this is a wonderful memory, Jisoo decided to film them with her phone.

     After a little while, the two finally noticed Jisoo from the door.

    "Unnie, we'we dancing" Lili stated happily.

     "Join us, unnie." Rosé stated too.

     "Thank you but you guys continue, I'll start preparing our dinner. Chaeng, give her a shower." Jisoo answered.

     The sky is getting dark and Jisoo was right.

     "You hear that, sweetie? Let's take a shower." Rosé said as she opened her arms signaling the kid to come over.

     "I down't want to, unnie. It's cowld." Lili complained as she tried to walked out of the room but it was too late because she was suddenly floating and lifted in her unnie's arms.