Chapter 11: A Day w/ Jisoo

After sending the two members to work, Jisoo and Lili was sent back by their manager. Like what they have agreed to do, the kid did not persist on  clinging to her unnies and peacefully went home with her Jisoo unnie.

        "Unnie, I want to watch in a bwig scween too wike what I saw in the mwovies." Lili said to her unnie who's currently washing the dishes.

       Jisoo thought about what the kid said for a while. Big screen?

     "Do you mean our tv in the living room? It's the biggest screen that we have." Jisoo asked.

     "No, not that, unnie. The bwig one with many pweople watching." Lisa explained.

     'Oh, the cinema!'

     "You mean the cinema, right? We'll go later." Jisoo said.

     Lili then nodded her head happily and went to the living room to continue watching.

      The oldest finished washing the dishes and she also cleaned the whole dorm. It is evident that the two youngest members are not in the dorm the whole day yesterday judging by the situation of the dorm. Maybe Rosé was too occupied with Lili.

     Fortunately, Lili is well behaved while Jisoo is doing the house chores.

      When the oldest was done, she walked towards the living room and found the girl busy watching a kids show on the tv.

     "I will go to my room for a bit, baby, come with me." Jisoo said.

     She planned to go at the mall with the kid and have lunch there. Then they will go to the cinema. But since its too early, she wants to relax for a bit. And play computer games, of course.

     That was her plan but she wants to let the kid be in a place where her eyes could see, so bringing Lili to her room is the most possible solution.

     "I'm watchwing, unnie." Lili pouted acting like what she said is an obvious fact that her unnie didn't know.

     Jisoo chuckled at the maknae's action.

     "You can watch at my room."

     Lili then walked with Jisoo towards the oldest's room. Jisoo set up the tv and let the kid watch. After that, she turn on the computer, too.

   Hehe

------------------

     "Unnie, what awe you playing?" Lili curiously asked as she squeezed herself onto Jisoo's lap.

    "It's an action game with some....gun firing." Jisoo explained unsuredly while focusing on the screen.

    "Gun fiwing?! That's bad unnie. Othew people would die, it's sad." Lili exclaimed with an explosive emotion.

    "Relax, baby. It's just a game, not a real gun. Your unnie is not that kind of person, okay?"

    "Uhh! They're killing me!" Jisoo reacted as her character in the game was ambushed.

     'You died.'

      The game ended with that.

      When Jisoo lost her focus on the game, she accidentaly looked at Lili' face who's looking at her with her mouth open.

       "L-let's prepare, we will go to the mall already." Jisoo said as she nervously laugh.

       Because Lili is a kid, she qould obviously dismissed what just happened.