Chapter 7: Sick

I am inspired to write these days but if you don't get an update from this book, it would be because I don't have an inspiration or motivation to write. So please bear with me! Enjoy!

Third Person's POV

          The brights rays of the sun started to come from the window of the main vocalist of the group. The little kid was awakened because of some discomfort.

        It was nearly lunch time and all of the members are still asleep. It looks like all of them are too tired from yesterday that they didn't have the energy to leave their bed.

       Lili sat up groggily on her unnie's bed, feeling like her head's a little heavier than the usual. She looked towards the older girl beside her and slowly lay down on top of her, hugging her unnie softly.

     After a little while, Rosé suddenly felt a slightly heavy weight on top of her so she opens her eyes only to find the youngest sleeping comfortably.

     "So cute." Rosé whispered as she hugged the girl back.

     It was not that long until she feels the unsual heat coming from the girl.

     She can feel all her sleepiness disappeared as she put her hand at the back of the girl's neck since she can't reach the front. The burning feeling coming from the kid's skin confirms her suspiscion.

    "Oh, sweetheart, this is bad." Rosé muttered under her breath as she slowly sat up, not wanting to disturb the baby's sleep.

     She carefully holds the feverish, soft little girl in her arms and made her way out of her room and walk straight into the oldest's room.

     "Unnie?" Rosé called out as she knocked her hand into Jisoo's door.

      She was about to knock again because there is no response when the kid in her arms suddenly whined and stirred up in her sleep. It makes the older girl humms unconsiously while softly rubbing the girl's hot back.

      Thankfully, the door opened revealing the oldest holding her phone. She looks like she have woken up already and playing games on her phone.

     "She's still asleep? Why do you look like that? Is something wrong?" Jisoo asked continously.

     "I think she's having a fever. What should we do?" Rosé asked trying not to panic.

      It's been a while since one of them got sick, especially Lisa. It was always been hard to take care of a sick Lisa because she would become stubborn and hard-headed. For sure, it would also be the case to the maknae right now, or it could have been worse.

      "Okay, calm down, Chaeng. Let's go to the living room." Jisoo consoled as she puts her phone in her pocket.

      "Do we have fever medicines here?" Jisoo asked as she looked inside the medicine kit.

     "Yes, we have, but it's for adults. There's no way we would buy fever medicines for kids since all of us are adult here." Rosé answered.

     Chaeyoung is right. Jisoo only found medicines for adults. It didn't come to their mind that this current Lisa would get sick out of a sudden.

     "Okay, just stay here, I would go to the nearest store." Jisoo said.

     "What? No unnie. You can't leave me here with Lisa's current situation. What if something happens? Just let me buy it and you can hold her." Rosé suggested.

    "Okay, okay. Calm down, Chaeyoung." Jisoo said as she slowly took Lisa from Rosés arms.

    Rosé didn't manage to change her clothes, so she leave the dorm with her pajamas and a long padded jacked on top.