Chapter 5: Request

Third Person's POV

"Please, mommy, pleaseee?"

They can sense another headache coming today. Jennie is starting to believe what Rosé said, that a day won't go without a tantrum from this kid.

Lately, Lili have been wanting to go outside. But the three can't agree to that because they are too worried. They don't know if they can handle taking care of her outside. They don't know what may happen.

"Lili. We can't go outside, okay? Let's just play here inside." Jennie said while she put the kid's toys down in the carpet in their living room.

"Tisoo unniee, can we?" Lili asked Jisoo unnie instead.

The kid has been doing this lately too. If Jennie don't let her do what she wants, she would go to Jisoo or Chaeyoung.

"Lili, mommy is right, we can't do that. Let's just stay here, okay?" Jisoo unnie answered.

This is their everyday scenario and they know that the kid will cry anytime now. As much as they want to bring her outside too, they can't.

"Unnie, you too?" Lisa asked as she looked at Rosé but her other unnie just sadly looked at her.

"Uwaaaaaaahh"

"Come here, baby, it's okay. It's okay." Rosé consoled as she take Lili's hand and try to put the kid in her embrace but the kid refused to.

"Noo! Down't touch me! *sobs* I hate you." she shouted as she try to run away from unnie.

Oh, how they hate seeing her like this and it's hurting them too.

"Lili, take it back. You don't mean that, okay?" Jisoo warned as she make the kid face her.

"Noo! *sobs* You too, you down't love me anymowe! I hate you!" Lisa shouted towards her and raise her little fist as she swing it towards her Jisoo unnie and it landed on the older's face.

"Lisa!" Jennie shouted loudly that makes all of them flinched slightly. She was taken aback about what happened.

It was really shocking for them since the kid never hurt them physically and would just cry nonstop so they understand Jennie's reaction.

"You know how to hit someone now?! Why are you hitting her? She's your unnie!" Jennie said angrily as she make the kid face her.

The older didn't manage to control her emotions since she's really mad right now. She didn't even notice the kid's scared reaction while looking at her.

"You are being a bad kid!" Jennie said irritatedly as she smack the kid's butt lightly.

"Jen, stop!" Jisoo stopped Jennie as she pick the kid up who is sobbing pitifully now and carry her in her arms.

"Shhh..baby, it's okay, we're not mad." Jisoo consoled as she rubbed the kid's back.

It suddeny sinked in to Jennie the thing she did and was taken aback too. Now, she feel scared that the kid would change her attitude towards her.

"I-I'm sorry...unnie. I-" Jennie said nervously, not knowing what to do and what to say.

"It's okay unnie, we can understand you, okay? Why don't we just rest for the night? Tomorrow it will be okay." Rosé said while leading Jennie to her room.

"B-but Chaeng, Lisa, she'll be angry to me now, right?"

"No unnie, everything will be fine. Just rest okay? We are all tired now, so we can talk about it tomorrow." Rosé explained and Jennie just nodded her head and take a last glance to Jisoo and the kid whose crying in the older's embrace before going inside her own room.