Chapter 16: Warmth

"It's snowing outside, unnie!" Chaeyoung stated excitedly while standing near the window.

          Winter has finally come, it means Christmas is coming too!

           The Pinks are in their living room right now. After a whole day of doing house chores and a general cleaning, thay lazily lied down on the sofa after bringing Lili to sleep.

        "It's finally winter, do we have any plans?" Jennie asked the girls.

        "Isn't it Lili's first winter season with us? We should bring her to ski or to a sauna, what do you think?" Jisoo suggested.

        "I would love to ski! A snowball fight sounds fun, too." Jennie answered.

        "Me too." Chaeng agreed.

        "Okay, it's set. We're gonna ski tomorrow."

        "Wait, Lili don't have some winter clothes!" Jennie remembered.

       "We could buy it tomorrow morning, its not that cold inside our dorm." Jisoo stated.

     Since its the first winter season of the girls with Lili, they were quite excited for the kid. They could imagine the kid's reaction to it since Lisa, the adult one, loves winter. They would go skiing and drink hot chocolate while laughing at each other.

      They should create winter memories for the kid too!

       "We should sleep now, unnies. We should prepare early tomorrow." Rose said.

        They all went to sleep feeling excited for tomorrow's plan which.......is impossible to happen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

       In the middle of the night, a little figure shivered from the sudden change in temperature. Lili scooted closer towards Jisoo, looking for some warmth which made the older embraced the kid more.

       Feeling contented with the heat from her unnie, she slept again.

       But a few hours later, the kid thought that her unnie's warmth was not enough to get rid of the cold.

      Lili groggily sat up and opened her eyes.

       "Why is it so cowld?" the kid whispered.

          After trying to sleep for a few times, as much as she don't want to wake her Jisoo unnie, due to the cold temperature, she decided to wake her up.

      "Unnie~" Lili called out.

      ..........

       "Unniee~ its cowld."

        Jisoo felt like someone was talking to her as she heard soft voice beside her so she opened her eyes. She saw the kid frowning while pouting pitifully.

       "What's wrong, baby? Are you feeling sick again?" Jisoo asked with full concern as she reached out to the girls forehead.

      "No unnie~ its supew cowld." the kid said.

     "Is that so? Come to unnie, I'll hug you to sleep." Jisoo softly offered.

      "It's not wowking, it's still cowld."

      "Okay, wait for me, I'll get a thicker clothe for you."  Jisoo said.

     "Bwing many, unnie. I'm fweezing!" Lili exclaimed which made Jisoo chuckled.