Chapter 9: A Day w/ Rosé

The sunrays enter Rosé's room as a signal of a new day.

       Rosé got up from her bed and tidied up. As she walked out, she checked her unnies room and saw it empty.

     'They must've left already.'

     She saw a note sticked on top of the table at the living room. What's written is a series of do's and don'ts from her obviously worried unnies.

     Don't let her sweat too much.

      Monitor her sugar intake.

      Don't leave her alone.

       And the list goes on and on.

     Rosé chuckled and shook her head lightly.

     After preparing breakfast, she cannot decide if she should wake the child up or let her sleep. Lili is a bomb when she's awake.

     She decided to just wait, let the kid  wake up naturally. It is the safest way to start the day.

----------------------

      "My sweetie, you're awake." Rosé said softly as Lili sat up from the bed.

      Just a while ago, the older decided to stay in Jisoo's room where the kid is. It is so that she can keep an eye on the kid while waiting. Which is not needed though, the kid is sleeping, it's not like she can do something.

    But still, because Rosé is left alone to take care of Lili, she's too worried.

     "How's your sleep, huh?" she asked as she removed some of Lili's hair from her face.

     "Goowd. I'm hungwy, unnie~" the kid answered and opened her arms to be picked up.

     The older can't help but smile at Lili's actions. Since Lisa became a child, some of her traits changed. It looks unbelievable sometimes too.

     She picked up the kid and brought her to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

     As soon as Lili sat on her chair, her eyes wandered around the room. Maybe she's wondering why its so quiet, noticing the absence of her other unnies.

     "Whewe's Tisoo unnie?"

     Rosé suddenly paused when she heard what the kid asked. She decided to tell the truth and explain carefully.

     "They're at work, Lili. They left already but unnies kissed you bye-bye while you're asleep." she explained.

     "Mommy too? Why?" the kid asked.

     "Yes, sweetie. But don't worry, they will be back tonight. Rosé unnie will take care of you today, what do you want to do, huh?" Rosé hurriedly explained and tried to change the topic.

    "Gow ouwtside?"

     Rosé suddenly remembered the bribe they told Lisa last night. As expected, she remembered it well.

   "Okay. How about going to the pet café?" she excitedly asked.

   Bringing the kid out today is okay. The three members talked about it already. It's safe as long as they are careful.

   "Pet? Wike doggies and kitties?!" Lili excitedly exclaimed too.

    Rosé chuckled and nodded at the kid's reaction. Still, Lisa loves pets.