Chapter 3: Trouble

Third Person's POV

(Hi everyone! Here's a new chapter for you. You guys can message me if anyone wants to request some scene for the story. So enjoy!)

Today was the third day since Lisa become a toddler. It was a whole disaster for the past two days and today is....on the higher level.

A while ago, they started trying to make the day peaceful for them but the heaven seems to have plan the opposite things.
The members woke up earlier than Lili as usual since yesterday Lisa was tired playing the whole day again. The kid refused to have her afternoon nap that every kids do.
Last night, the kid slept in Rosé's room since she refused to sleep without company so the members decided to take turns in accompanying the girl to sleep.

Back to the present.

Since the kid was not yet awake, the members have time to chill in the living room. They still got to watch their favorite show since trainee days.

As soon as the show ends, their time for themselves ended too because the Princess of Tantrums woke up crying, AGAIN. It was because the girl is looking for a toy as soon as she woke up but didn't find it with her. The members couldn't get an idea what toy was the girl looking for even if Lili explained how it look like because the members knew that they haven't seen that toy before.

They guessed that Lili must have dreamt about it and mistaken it to be real. It was a long tantrums as they don't know what to do at first but told the girl that they would look for it. I think I need to make a trip to a toy store. Jennie thought.

AT THE MOMENT, they were watching Coco which Lisa picked. They are already in the climax and all off them are focused in watching even though they've already watched it for many times, as requested by Lisa.

"Let's play, unnies." Lili requested.

"Okay, what do you want to play?" Rosé asked.

In fact, they are all happy that the girl asked them to play because watching a movie for how many times was enough to make them go crazy.

"Hide and seek!" the toddler replied excitedly while jumping up and down.

"You can hide girls, I'll look." Jennie said, which all of them agreed to.

As soon as Jennie started to count, Lisa run inside her room and hide under the bed. An obvious hiding spot but yeah, it wasn't in a kid's mind.

Jisoo and Rosé excitedly look for a hiding spot too cause you know, they're kids. Rosé hide in one of the kitchen cabinets that she could fit in while Jisoo hide inside Lisa's bathroom in Lisa's room.

"I'm coming!" Jennie declared in a loud voice.

She heads to the kitchen and scanned her eyes to the whole room which she found one of the cabinets slightly opened with a long blonde hair strands.

Seriously,Chaeng. Hayss. Jennie thought.

"Can you look for a better hiding spot next time?" Jennie said sarcastically as she opened the cabinet door revealing a pouting Chaeyoung.

"I was gonna leave here and find a new spot because I couldn't fit but you're already done counting. You counted too fast and searched here in the kitchen first, you could've look for Jisoo unnie before me. Now, I'll be the next seeker!" Rosé complained which made Jennie rolled her eyes at her as they get out of the kitchen.

"It's not my problem that you're like a sloth. Where's Lili?" Jennie teased and whispered the last part.

"They are both in Lisa's room." Rosé answered as they both head in that direction.