Chapter 14: Red Velvet Unnies

Note: The chapter doesn't work before because I accidentally published in the middle of writing so I unpublished it. But here it is!

-----------------
It's been a month since Lisa got sick and the time that the members need to go to the company are done as well. Now, they can freely spend their time together again.

The happiest person among them would be the little kid who was stunned the moment she walked inside the living room after she woked up.

The three of them wait for the kid's reaction with a smile. Lili blinked multiple times as if she couldn't believe its happening, she got used to being with only one of them everyday for a month.

"Unnies, you'll be lwate fow wowk." the kid said sensibly which made her unnies heart ached somehow.

"Baby, it's okay. You don't need to worry about our work anymore because it's done." Jisoo explained.

"It means we will always be with you from now on. We will have fun together!" Rosé excitedly added.

The kid looked at them in silence.

"What are you waiting for, honey? Where's our hug and morning kisses?" Jennie being Jendeuk.

Lili didn't hesitate and run towards her unnies, hugged them and kissed them with so much enthusiasm.

"I mwiss you so much, mommy!" Lili exclaimed while hugging Jennie tightly because it was her whom the kid didn't see for the past two days.

"Of couwse, my two unnies too!" the kid mentioned not forgetting her other unnies.

"Aww, we missed you too, sweetie!" Rosé beamed trying her best not to melt with the kid's thoughtfulness.

"Okay, okay, enough with the honey talks. It's time for breakfast." Jisoo said as she pick up the kid.

The other two just shook their head while smiling. It was known to everyone that the oldest is not a cheesy person, but they all knew she cares the most for them so they followed her to the kitchen.

"Wow! Thewe's so many dwelicious fwood!" the kid exclaimed as soon as she saw the foods on the table.

"How do you know their delicious, hmm?" Jisoo said teasingly as she put Lili on her high chair.

"Mommy and unnie cwooked them so its dwelicious!" Lili boasted with confidence which made all of them chuckled.

"You sure know your way with words, kiddo." Jennie states as she softly pinch the tip of Lili's cute nose.

"How about me? I helped them too, Lili." Rosé complained jokingly.

"Bwut unnie, you ownly know how to eawt." the kid answered back as a matter of fact.

The two oldest couldn't help but laugh with what the kid said. Even Lili knows her Rosé unnie this much.

-------------------

They all talked and laughed while eating their breakfast making up for the time they couldn't spend time together.

After eating, Rosé volunteered to wash the dishes for them.

"Lili, you need to wash up early today, your mommy would take you to bath." Jisoo said to the kid in her arms.

"Why? Awe we going out? I down't want to gwo out anymowe." the kid asked which made the main rapper chuckled.

It was evident that they always took the kid out to pacify her.