Chapter 2: Oh Sh*t

Jennie's POV

Hoo. This is gonna be a long day for us.

I woke up at the sudden loud sound of the alarm. I turn it off really fast hoping that it didn't awaken Lisa in her room which is beside mine.

Do Lisa wake up early when she was a child? Oh I hope not.

I washed up and went to the kitchen to bake some pancakes for breakfast today. Sweet food to start the day!

"Hmm...smells good!"

The--

"Fuck! Rosie, you scared me." I exclaimed while holding my chest. Gosh, this heart of mine.

"Oops, sorry. Pancakes?" Rosé asked while scratching her neck. She's embarassed haha

"Yup, for LILI." I joked which made her pout.

She looks more like a kid than Lili. So yeah, our dorm are full of babies. Kidding.

"We'll play without you later then."

See? She's a kid guys.

I chuckled which made her giggle too. Thankfully, its our time to rest from schedules because if not, we can't chill like this.

"You're having fun without me?" I looked at Jisoo who just entered the kitchen. Another baby.

I was about to joke about it too when a loud cry reached the kitchen.

"Sh*t." Jisoo whispered as she hurriedly exit the kitchen.

Uh oh. Here comes the typhoon. Kidding.

Jisoo's POV

I hurriedly ran towards Lisa's room and saw that the doorknob was moving. She might be trying to open it from the inside. Was the handle too high for her?

Cute.

"I'm here, baby. I'm gonna open so stand back okay?" I asked because she might be behind the door. We don't want to add more fuel to the fire, do we?

"Unnieee" she said then continue crying. Aww.

I finally opened the door and saw her looking at me with her crying face. Poor baby.

"It's okay, I'm here."

I carried her and she hugged my neck. I headed to the kitchen while rubbing her back and whispering some comfort words.

"What happened?" Rosé asked.

"She can't open the door. It must be a bad idea closing her door since she can't reach it." I explained with a smiling face. It was really a funny and cute moment, that's why.

"Don't cry next time, Lili. You can call us, okay? We'll be there." Jennie consoled the kid.

"Owkay." Lisa answered. So cuteeee.

"Hold her for a while, Chaeng. I'll get some milk and coffee." I said to Chaeyoung while handing her the kid.

"She's sure is heavy for a three year old kid." Rosé joked and put Lisa on the chair which-

"Nooo, carry mee."

"Okay, okay." Chaeyoung immediatey said. Huh. Whipped.

Rosé's POV

Toddler Lisa is a clingy Lisa. She don't mind that she's heavy eh? I used to hear it that kids are more clingy after waking up and before going to sleep. Well, who wouldn't give in for this cutie?