Chapter 10: Morning Struggle

"How was your day yesterday with Lisa?" Jennie asked they eat their breakfast.

       "It's great unnie, we had fun. We went to the pet café then to the kids café nearby." Rosé said.

       "That's good, Chaeng. Did she cry?" Jisoo asked curiously that made the main vocal chuckled.

     "As always."

      "Haha that's true. Now, hurry up. You guys should leave before the kid woke up." Jisoo added and the two agreed.

        Yesterday, the two oldest came back late so when they got home, the kid was already asleep. After not seeing the two unnies the whole day, they expect that the kid would cry if she saw them leave today.

-------------------

      After eating their breakfast, the two took a bath and fix themselves. When they are ready to go, they do
not forget to see the kid first and kiss their goodbyes.

     They entered Rosé's room where the kid is. The little bun is still curled up in her sleep with the blanket all over her.

     Rosé is the first to approach and kiss the kid's forehead.

    "Have fun today and be good to unnie, sweetheart." she whispered.

      They thought the kid was in a deep sleep but it was just a wishful thinking. Even before Jennie approached, the kid suddenly opened her eyes.

    "Tisoo unnie?" Lili muttered with a sleepy voice. 

     She called Jisoo's name because her eyes first landed on the oldest. It was just now that she noticed that all her unnies is in the room.

    "I mwiss you, unnie. Mommy too." the kid said sadly.

     Maybe because yesterday was the first time that she couldn't saw her two unnies, she was not used to it. Or maybe its bacause she's still a child.

     "We miss you too, baby." Jisoo comforted the kid and bring her to her embrace.

     "I pwayed with many dowgs and kitties yestewday along with Wosé unnie! I also pwayed with othew kids!" Lili said towards her unnies with a proud look.

     'Cutie.'

     "Good job, Lili! What else did you do with your Rosé unnie?" Jisoo asked.

     While the kid was preoccupied, Jisoo secretly gestured the two to leave quietly. Rosé and Jennie undertood it and nod.

      But as soon as they open the front door, they heard Jisoo's voice.

     "Lili, come back here!"

      What followed after that is the running figure of a child towards them. The kid has a panicked expression on her face.

     "Unnie! Mommy!" the kid shouted and cling towards the hem of Rosé and Jennie's clothes.

     "Why weave without me?" the kid muttered with a teary eyes.

     The other two looked at the kid with a complicated look. It's not like they want to leave the kid on purpose. If they can, they would stay with her all the time or bring her to work. But its not possible.

      They can just endure they longingness for a day and wait for their turn to spend time with the kid.

     "Lili, come with me, okay? We'll go outside and play again." Jisoo convinced as she hold the kid's body.

     "Nooo! I down't want to gow outside without unnie and mommy!" Lili bursts out with overflowing tears.

    Jisoo tried her best to separate the kid from them but she cannot fully put force in it, afraid that the kid would get hurt.

     Seeing the oldest's struggle, the two also tried their best to remove the kid's grip from their clothes.

    With little effort, Rosé succesfully removed it from her since she's farther from the kid than Jennie.

    "Mommyyy~~"

    Realizing that she's not holding her unnie's clothes anymore. She cling onto Jennie's legs while still holding her clothes. She clings like her life depended on it.

    "Lili, unnie and I need to leave and work, okay? It wouldn't be that long." Rosé explained patiently.

    "Unnie's right, honey. Aside that, we will see each other again tonight, right?" Jennie added as she carefully caress the kid's hair.

    "Liaw. Mommy's lying! Lawst night, I diwdn't see you and Tisoo unnie." Lili said with a lot of grievances.

    The three members looked at the girl guiltily. They are all having a hard time in their mind too. Thinking of a way to convince the kid.

     "We will see each other tonight, promise. Let's do pinky promise?" Jennie said.

    Lili shooked her head no.

    The three members looked at each other, communicating with Lisa's sobs in the background. Jisoo finally sighed in defeat.

     "How about this, we will come with  your unnies and send them to work. SEND them ONLY. After that, you will go home with me, okay?" Jisoo negotatiated hopingly.

    For a short seconds, Lili finally nodded her head and let Jisoo carry her.

   Luckily, Jisoo changed her clothes early so she's not wearing her pajamas. She hurriedly changed the kid's clothes in the front door, since the kid won't budge in her position.

      They all walked towards the car where their manager is in.

      As they all got in the car, the manager was shocked to see Jisoo with a child in pajamas in her arms.

     "Jisoo? I thought you're not coming today?" the manager asked confused.

    "Yes, I'll be just sending them. Sorry to trouble you, oppa. Please send us back too." Jisoo explained and apologized.

    "Oh oppa, this is my niece. Baby, say hi." Jisoo added and Lili shyly waved her hand.

    Looking at the red and tear-stained eyes of the kid, the manager finally understood the situation. But what actually got his attention was the appearance of the kid.

    "Oh she's the one you're taking care of these days. She looks like Lisa. Oh by the way, where's Lisa?" the manager stated.

    The three exchanged nervous glances with each other.

   "Lisa's still asleep, she's not feeling well." Jennie answered.

   "Oppa, we're gonna be late." Rosé said as an excused.

   "Yeah right. I almost forgot" the managee exclaimed and started the engine.

----------------

      "Momm-"

      "Baby look at the building, it's big right?"

      "Yes, unnie. Is this whewe mommy and unnies wowk?"

     "Yes, baby. This is where unnies work but your mommy doesn't work here, okay?" Jisoo hurriedly explained when the manager looked at them.

     "Momm-"

     "How about kissing your unnies goodbye, baby? They'll be late!"

----------------------
Next is with Jisoo as requested. Please wait patiently!🥰👉👈