~3~

------------------------------------------------------

*Jungkook's P.O.V*

I can't believe. I am marrying Y/N, my childhood best friend. I can't marry her. I mean I like her when we were children. But now I don't like or love her.

Ughhh!!!!

After party, when all the guests left. I went to my dad's office where he was right now. I furiously opened the door.

"Jungkook what happened?" He asked keeping his documents on the desk. "How could you" I said. He frowned his eyebrows "Could you what?"

"HOW COULD YOU ARRANGE MY MARRIED WITH Y/N" I yelled at him. "What do you mean by how could I arrange your marriage. I am your dad I could do anything" he said.

"You can't" I gritted my teeth. "I can because I am your dad. I have all the rights" he said.

"YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS" I said. "STOP SHOUTING!" he yelled.

"Look Jungkook if you don't want to be the CEO of our company and be the mafia leader......Then do what do you want" he said and continue doing what he was doing.

Then I think. I want to be the CEO of our company and the mafia leader too. But I don't wanna marry her. What should I do?

I sighed and last time look at him and left furiously.

*Author's P.O.V*

Jungkook's father looked at him when he left.

"You can't deny me Jungkook. I am your father whatever I am doing is for your good" he sighed and said to himself .

*Meanwhile*

*Jungkook's P.O.V*

Ughhh!!!

I don't wanna marry her!!

But I wanna be the CEO of our company and the mafia leader too. Is it obvious to sacrifice for getting what I desire.

Yah!!! Not a chance. I am Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook. A mafia leader and the new CEO of Jeon corp. I am not that Jungkook who was on his childhood. I have changed, and now I am more powerful. I get what I desire without any troubles.

I will marry Y/N. But I will not treat her like a wife. I will treat her like a slave. Suddenly someone call me. It was one of my mens.

*On call*

Jk: hello
??: Sir,.I got the information about Ms Y/N
Jk: good tell me
??: I have emailed it you
Jk: Ok good

We hang up and opened my laptop. I saw the email. I opened it and saw everything about her. Then suddenly a thing caught my eyes that make me angry.

'Cha Eunwoo Y/N's ex' it make my blood boiled. That bastard is Y/N's ex. I want to broke the laptop and everything. Wherever his name is written. His is a betrayer. I want to kill him. Take revenge on him.

Then something popped in my mind. Y/N is his ex- girlfriend. I can't take revenge on him but I can take on her. I smirked.

"Get ready Y/N! I will make your life a living hell" I evily smirked and laughed evily.

*Meanwhile*

*Y/N's P.O.V*

I walked to my dad's office where my dad and brothers were. I take a deep breath and opened the door. Their attention turned towards me.

"Oh Y/N" dad said. I smiled and walked towards him. "Oh my darling" he hugged me and I hugged back.

"Umm d-dad. Is it true that I am marrying Jung-Jungkook" I said. I frowned his eyebrows along with my oppas. "Yes it is"