~4~

------------------------------------------------------

*Y/N's P.O.V*

We bid goodbye to dad and we walked to Jungkook's car. He unlock the car and enter the drivers seat.

Jerk!

He didn't even open the passenger seat door for me. And I am his future fiancee.

I sighed and enter the car and he start driving. It was a awkward silence. None of us said anything.

We stopped in front of a fancy boutique. He parked the car and we enter.

I was amazed by its interior. It was so beautiful.

"Ah Mr Jeon come in" A ajhumma said

"Ah Mr Jeon come in" A ajhumma said. He grabbed my hand and walked towards her.

"Your bride dress is ready" she said. "Take my wife and make her wear that" he commanded and the ajhumma nodded. "Follow me" she said and I follow her.

She take me to the dressing room and I saw a beautiful dress in the dress holder.

It was beautiful. I changed into it. And follow the ajhumma to where Jungkook was waiting.

I walked out of the dressing room and saw Jungkook busy on phone. When turned around. His lips parted. And he cut the call.

"Sir, are you satisfied" she asked. "Get out I want to look the details carefully" he said and the ajhumma bowed and went away.

He walked towards me. I kept looking down because his dark brown peircing eyes were sending daggers to me.

I gluped when he came near me. He was inches away from me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rest his head on my shoulder, inhaling my scent

"I was supposed to kill you......But....." He paused.

Wait!!