~5~

------------------------------------------------------

*Jungkook's P.O.V*

"So hyung. How am I looking" I asked Jimin hyung while fixing my dress.

"Can you stop this and let's go to the church" Jimin hyung sighed. Yes, Jimin hyung knows everything about my revenge and everything.

I looked at him and smirked.

Get ready Y/N!

To be mine!

We drove to the church.

*Y/N's P.O.V*

I looked at myself on the large mirror on my room. I fix my dress.

Today I going to the devil!

I am going to be his now!

I sighed and went downstairs and saw my oppas ready.

"You're looking beautiful sis" Jin oppa said. I smiled and the others agreed.

We drove to the church.

*Time skip*

We reached the church and it was well decorated. Many people were outside. My dad was outside waiting for me.

When I step out of the car everyone eyes deverted to me and then dad walked towards me.

"You're looking gorgeous my sweetie" dad hugged me.

My oppas went inside the chruch and I and dad were about to go. "Ready!" He said. I nodded.

Actually I am not ready to handed myself to the devil but what can I do.

I grabbed dad arm and the church door opened I looked up and saw Jungkook and everyone.

Woah! Jungkook was looking handsome as hell.

His dress

His hairstyle

His hairstyle

He looked at me and smirked. I blushed and looked down. We walked to the aisle and then dad handed my hand to him. I gladly took my hand.