~25~

------------------------------------------------------

Time to sleep!!!!

—Soobin

____________________________________

*Jungkook's P.O.V*

I was sitting at the bar pouring down one after one drink

My heart was aching.

I never tried so hard in my life for any girl.

Why doesn't she understand that I love her. I was so drunk still I ordered another bottle.

"Jungkook??" I heard a familiar voice as I looked up only to find Jieun standing there.

"Ah Jieun!! Why are you here??" I asked in a half sleepy tone. "I come here on weekends but why are you here??" She asked me concerned.

"Good for you" I showed her thumbs up as I placed my head on the table and I don't know when did I fell asleep.

*Time skip*

I moved my eyes under my eyelids

I moved my eyes under my eyelids. My head was hurting like hell.

I felt Y/N hugging me.

I smiled but wait.......

It was not her scent!!

I opened my eyes just to see Jieun lying next to me. I glanced around only to find myself in an unfamiliar room.

I shook her hand vigorously as she opened her eyes.

"Oh, you're awake Jungkook" my jaw was clenching. "Explain.....NOW!!" I shouted as she flinched.

"You....you were drunk last night....... I just took you to my house" she seemed scared so I calmed myself.

"You should have drop me at my home but.....Thank you. I need to go" I got up and took my coat.

"Jungkook..... atleast have breakfast together??" She asked with puppy eyes but I could only think about Y/N.

"Another time Jieun. I want to eat with Y/N" I patted her head as I left in a hurry.