~13~

--------------------------------------------------
"Stick your as* in the air baby"

-Jungkook

_______________________________

*Y/N's P.O.V*

"Now baby..... didn't I told you that you're not allowed to talk to other men" he said while rubbing my as*.

"DIDN'T I!!" He shouted as I flinched. "Y-yes...." my answer came out more like a whisper.

"Then why didn't you listen? Hmm?"

*SLAP*

He spanked as hard as he could making me scream.

"You're a bad girl. Aren't you?"

*SLAP*

He hit me with the same force again. He was too angry to stop. He kept spanking me.

"Ahhhh Pleaseee" I scream as he spanked me again.

"I tried to be nice and you did this?" He lift me all of sudden. I stood up visibly shaking and crying.

"Lay down on the bed. I want to see all of you clearly" I was in no position to deny him. I just lay there exposing my body to him.

Just laying there made me remember what he did last time. I was too weak but he was too cruel.

Why is he like this???

He was so sweet when we were kids.

More tears fall down as I saw he removing his shirt revealing his well built body full of tattoos.

I know what will he do to me now. I shut my eyes tightly. I heard the sound of belt and pulling down clothes.

I could hear the footsteps approaching me. My heart was sinking lower and lower.

I could feel the bed pressed down with his weight. I flinched as he traced his finger on my arm but I suddenly felt covered......... without a blanket.

I opened my eyes just to see him pulling the blanket covering both of us. He hugged my naked body in his muscular arms, leaving me confused.

"J-Jungkook...." I whispered. "Shhh, just sleep! We will talk tomorrow" he kissed my forehead running his fingers in my hair.

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO HIM??

I felt warm in his embrace. I don't know why??

The devil who was scaring me, is now comforting me like our childhood.

I pushed my thoughts aside and closed my eyes sobbing drifting to the valley of sleep.

*Jungkook's P.O.V*

I saw her angelic face and kissed her forehead before leaving. I wore jeans and came out to the balcony feeling the fresh air on my face.

I sighed closing my eyes as I thought of her frightened face when I asked her to lay down on the bed.

Her expression remind me of something.