~11~

-----------------------------------------------------------
Special long chapter for our little kookie's b'day 🤗
______________________________________

F*ck me!! Make love to me Jungkook!! Please take my body!!
______________________________________

*Y/N's P.O.V*

He smirked leaning back on me. He tucked my hair strands behind my ear caressing my cheeks down to my lips rubbing his thumb on my lower lip as I open it breathing heavily.

My body was tantalizing for his touch but my heart was filled with hatred. I sobbed as he desperately planted a kiss on my lips.

"Sshh!! My doll. Don't cry! Just enjoy because.....you won't be able to walk tomorrow" he whispered in a dangerous tone harshly kissing me again pushing his tongue inside my mouth.

I could feel his lust was growing as he was stirring his tongue inside my mouth. After few moments, he left my lips quickly attacking my neck going down to my belly kissing it.

I arched my back when he caressed my back moving his both hands down to my ass digging his nails deeper while giving it a strong squeeze.

A moan escaped my mouth which made him more turned up. He started rubbing my core suddenly inserting his long tattooed fingers in my wet core. I let out a scream due to pain and pleasure at the same time.

"Baby.... you're so beautiful when you moan! I can't control myself right now" he suddenly inserted his thick member in a single thrust making me arched my back almost being lifted off.

"Ahhh..... Jungkook.....Ahhhh" I screamed his name as his thrust were getting more and more aggressive with the sound of skin slapping getting louder.

"Why are you so, soo tempting Y/N? Ahhh" he moaned while kept thrusting deeper and deeper.

I felt my climax. He increased the speed as he came too. The fog was lifted and my mind was clear again.

I didn't want to think about the fact that actually made me sound like some needy slut.

I hate him!!

I waited for him to lift up as I lie down there lifeless. But he didn't! Instead he kissed my lips aggressively and whispered nibbling on my ear as the adrenaline rushed all over my body.

I looked at him with wide eyes. "Round 2 baby......"

*Time skip*

After cumming for the third time, I was loosing my senses. "STOP! No stop please.....I can't take it anymore..... No please" but he was thrusting ruthlessly groaning claiming my body.

"Jungkook...... please......leave me" I begged while crying. He grunted as he pushed him inside again.

He was deaf to my pleas. My legs were jelly from multiple organisms.

"Please....Jungkook...you....are...h-hurting...me" he pushed even deeper as the bed creaks with his thrustes.

"Am I? Oh baby that's what f*cking heartless devil do.......to disobedient girls like you" he snarled while f*cking me mercilessly.

He was not slowing down but getting more fierce with every push.

All of a sudden he grabbed my neck with one hand tightening the grip. A wave of fear washed over my body.

Is he going to strangle me?

"J-Jungkook....." My words came out more like a whisper as he was choking me.