~31~

------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry.....

So sorry.....

Y/N baby.....

—Jungkook

____________________________________

*Author's P.O.V*

All memories were rushing back of Eunwoo and Y/N where they were always there with them. In every single day, in every single hour, in every single minute and in every single second.

*Flashback*

"YOU GUYS GET THE HELL OUT OF THE KITCHEN I AM TRYING TO MAKE SOMETHING!!"

Little Seokjin was trying to cook something.

"YAH!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE NAMJOON!!"

"DON'T BREAK MY EXPENSIVE PORCELAIN PLATE!!"

"Y/N!!! DON'T EAT THE BATTER OF THE CAKE!!!"

"Y/N!! COME BACK HERE!!"

Everyone chased little Y/N.

*Flashback End*

As they remember these words, Namjoon glanced over Taehyung and Seokjin.

Namjoon stood up walking towards them.

Taehyung eyes averted slowly towards Namjoon as he put a hand on his shoulder. Seokjin looked up at him now.

Taehyung looked at him with teary eyes along with Seokjin.

No matter how grown up they were..... they were still siblings. And Y/N was their baby sister.

A tear broke out from his eyes then.....

Tears burst like a river from his eyes, seeing him like this Namjoon and Seokjin hugged him tight.

Taehyung was the one who was very close to Y/N.

Her happiness was his too.

Her sadness was his too.

Their bonding was unbreakable and really tight.

They looked at Jungkook who was looking at the ICU ward blankly. They went towards him.

He looked at them and burst into tears. Taehyung hugged him as he could feel his pain.

"EUNWOO!! HE CAN'T LEAVE ME!! HE CAN'T LEAVE US!! HYUNG!!" Waves of pain radiating from his heart to his whole body as he could felt his heart aching.

Taehyung hugged him tight. His both loved ones were in the hospital. One was inside the ICU ward. He can't lose both of them.

"He won't Kook....he won't! He will be okay!! And Y/N too!" Namjoon and Seokjin were also crying as Jimin comfort them.

Upon hearing Y/N's name he cried more. He hurt her so much. He don't deserve her. She deserve better person than him.

She is an angel. He regrets all the pain he gave her. He regrets all of this. He does from heart.

*After an hour*

Doctor came out of the ICU ward as they all stood up running towards him.

"He is out of danger now" the doctor smiled as they took a relief breath.