~34~

------------------------------------------------------
I failed.....

I failed....

At everything......

—Jungkook

____________________________________

*Y/N's P.O.V*

"He killed her!!"

Yoongi oppa paused to see my reaction.

I was just dumbfounded.

"That's why he was cold and scared towards you because he didn't want to harm you"

He continued again.....

"With a kitchen knife.....no one knew...but after two days....Eunwoo found him out curled in a corner shivering and trembling as he was only looking at his hands. He was too scared to say a single word...."

"Every servant.... everyone was scared of him.....but Eunwoo...." He smiled at the thought of that.

"Eunwoo tried his hardest but their were wrong rumours that he killed an innocent maid who kept him like a mother"

"His father had to save his reputation so he sent him aboard after he graduate school. He was sent to a mental asylum there and that was something more torturous..."

"They used to locked him up in a room in an attempt to note his behaviour"

"He spent 2 years there until Eunwoo and I legally claimed and took him away"

"We tried our best to bring him back to life but what he had become was almost impossible to suppress"

"A 17 year old boy who was suppose study hard and achieve his goals was nothing but  a mental patient....."

My eyes were full of tears as I kept listening to Yoongi oppa.

That much happened to him when he was aboard.

Poor Jungkook.....

"But Eunwoo had always loved him unconditionally"

"He taught him so many things and he was recovering as he had us and your brothers too. But Jieun came..."

"Another wolf in sheep clothing "

"Do you know? What Jungkook did when he saw Eunwoo and Jieun in the same bed?"

"He didn't say a word to them.... he came back home locking himself inside a room silently...."

"And the next morning when i broke the door....he was just curled up in a corner shivering"

"Pieces of glass were pierced into his skin.....blood was oozing out....he was lost in his thoughts....i shook him....and shook him....until he looked up at me"

"His eyes were red.....And in that moment I knew how he looked like when Eunwoo found him at the basement"

"He became an animal again.....a heartless devil....he had no hope left..."