~7~

------------------------------------------------------

*Y/N's P.O.V*

I slowly opened my eyes not knowing where I was.

Then it hit me!

I tried to get out of the bed but a hand held my waist firmly.

"Mmm, good morning babygirl" he kissed my earlobe moving down to my neck, tracings his cold fingers along my bikini line giving me goosebumps.

"Why are you so fucking tempting" I clutched the bed sheet behinde with tied hands. He bite my neck on the same spot as he did last night while circling his fingers on my clit.

"Ple-please....d-don't" I pleaded. My core was sore and swollen. Even his fingers were sending the pain down there.

"I want to...." He whispered in my ear making me shudder. He turned me around as he saw my teary eyes.

"Shhh..shhh..baby" he said taking my lips between him, kissing them gently. I gasped as he suddenly lift my naked body, placing it on top of him like I was weightless. I was still tied up with my hands on my back.

This is the first time I saw that he has tattoos too. His right arm is full of tattoos and there are some on his abdomen and left arm to his neck.

"Sit on my c*ck" he commanded as I shook my head in pure fear. "Noo...... pleaseee...i-it hurts....." But he forcefully put his member inside my core ramming it inside with full force.

I collapsed on top of him. I sequeled when he bite my right nip*le sucking them as he shoved deeper and deeper.

His hands were on my waist firmly, not letting me move an inch. "Ahh yess fuckkk!" He kept thrusting until he came.

He kissed my lips keeping me on top of him. We remained in the as he hugged my trembling body while stroking my hair.

I wanted to run away from here. I missed my dad and oppas. Jungkook wasn't like this before when we were kids.

Tears were again forming in my eyes. Without detaching my body he spoke "You cry too much don't you. You didn't cry like this when we were kids" I kept quiet. He was not expecting an answer I suppose.

*Time skip*

"Mam....." A maid bowed as she placed a beautiful pair of heels in front of me.

I looked at myself on the full length mirror. I sighed as my eyes fall on the hickeys he made, reminding me that I belong to this cruel devil now.

Today was our reception party. His words kept echoing in my mind.

"Be on your best behavior. So that people should know how lovely couple we are"

Which exactly opposite we are. I shook my head to remove his words. And focus on my dress.

"Gorgeous......" I turned and saw the devil looking at me, actually admiring me. His made me blushed somehow. I turned back and start looking at the floor.

He came behind me kissing my neck. "Are you blushing my doll?" I kept my stare fixed at the floor. He placed a box on the side table taking out something.

"Look up!" I lift my eyes and saw his reflection holding a necklace while smiling. He put the beautiful necklace around my neck.

BTW his smile was cute like a bunny. How could he smile so cutely when he is a devil.

"Come! We have to go now" he took my hand and lead me.

*Time skip*

All eyes were at us as we entered the hall. I hold Jungkook's hand tightly because of the pain in my lower abdomen. I can't walk properly and with these high heels.