~8~

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Y/N's P.O.V*

Someone jerked my body, lifting ne up by my arm. I looked up to find a furious Jungkook.

"I told you to behave Y/N" he was looking mad

"I told you to behave Y/N" he was looking mad. "Jungkook, let her go! I was only talking" Eunwoo tried to calm him down.

"Stay away from her hyung. She is mine" all of a sudden he dragged me. Eunwoo want to protest but he become quite because he knew he would become violent.

"Ah!! Jungkook let me go! It hurts!" His grip was so tight when he pushed me in the car and drive away.

Glad that my dad and oppas didn't knew!

I was so afraid of what he would do as I sat weeping quitely. I am brave but in front of him, I am a poor little kitten.

He lift me up in his shoulder and carrying me inside. As we entered the house he dropped me on the floor. "Ouch! J-Jungkook......what are you doing?" He was standing up straight looking at my small figure.

"You didn't listen..." He loosened his tie removing it. "B-but..... w-what did I do?" He knelt down tying my hands with his tie. He lifted my chin as I saw his beautiful but scary eyes.

"Run......" His voice echoed in the hallway. "Wh-what?" I was scared and confused. "Run! Make sure I don't find you..." His jaw was clenched as he took a whiskey glass from the table.

"P-please untie me" I wiggled as I got up. He closed his eyes throwing his head back while taking a deep breath. He opened his eyes blood shot full of anger.

"RUN.....NOW!" He shouted.

*Time skip*

*Jungkook's P.O.V*

I am falling for her without even knowing!

She was crying uncontrollably with hiccups. I pulled her close to my chest. She hid her face in my chest still hiccuping like a little child.

"Sshh!! It's ok babygirl" I whispered into her ear as I gave a wet kiss on her lips. Her lips were trembling. She might be thinking I am gonna fuck her again.

I left her lips patting her head while covering our lower bodies with sheets. Soon she drifted into the valley of sleep. I untied her hands as I looked down lifting her chin up.

She is so innocent!

So innocent!

Her eyes were puffy. There were cuts in her lips due to biting. I pushed her hair strands back from her face. I looked at her wrists being bruise from the tie, I knotted around a little too tight.