ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello pples,

I have finally came back from my so called hibernation.......

And when I just opened my Wattpad I saw something I wasn't expecting.

Some peoples giving me hate comments and are saying that I copy this book.

First thing I want to confess is that......

This book is not mine.

This book was written by my friend who doesn't have Wattpad but told me publish it on Wattpad when I told her about my books.

She told me that she wrote a story and told me to read it. I read it and I like it so I agreed on publishing it on Wattpad but I wasn't aware that she copied it.

Like how? How could she copied this story from Wattpad when she doesn't have it?

I know nothing about this matter. I don't even know how she copied the story when I read the original story she copied, I was shocked.

Like I mean like everything thing is same in it. Every single thing man! How the hell she could do this?

But honestly, I am really sorry to the original author on behalf on my friend and she and I are friends no more because she had betrayed me.

And please don't insult or hate me like this I have nothing to do with it. I published it because my so called friend wanted me to.

Please don't say that I copied. And don't spam hate comments on my message board.

I am really sorry in behalf of my so called friend.

Please,
I hope you all understand

And if you want to talk about this matter please PM me.

And if you are wondering why I didn't say that this is my friend's written story at the starting of the book then it's because she asked me to do so.

She asked me to not put her name in my story and say that this is my own story. The moment she said that I was feeling suspicious but I forget about it and continued to agree her.

It's a big mistake made by me to agree her in the first place.

I hope you all understand

And please don't hate me I have nothing to do with it. It's her real fault that she copied and it's my fault too as I was the one who came in her trap.

That's all

Please,
I beg you to understand the matter and not to hate me because I haven't copied.

And if you all have any questions regarding to this matter then drop in the comments.

Thank you,
Farewell