~32~

------------------------------------------------------
I am coming.....

Yoongi hyung.....

-jungkook

____________________________________

*Jungkook's P.O.V*

I hit the accelerator increasing the speed to the fullest.

My mind was spinning.

*Flashback*

"What are you doing? Palli eat these noodles" Yoongi hyung snatched the documents from my hands.

"Aish Hyung!! I need to look into this matter it's getting out of hands" I said annoyingly as Yoongi hyung sat down grabbing the chopsticks.

"I have already handled it Pabo.....No traces left......Leave all this sensitive police work to me" Yoongi hyung feed me as my eyes widened.

"Why do you always do this risky tasks all by yourself?" I asked as Yoongi hyung looked towards me lovingly.

"So you wanna know why I can't quit this crap? It's to protect my family.....to protect you....to protect everyone....I can risk my life for you" he smiled making me smile as we did a fist bump.

*Flashback End*

I clenched my teeth as I reached in an abandoned mall building.

I looked at my wrists. I have only 4 minutes left.

I got out searching around anxiously. My eyes averted towards the roof.

"No.....Nooo!!"

My eyes widened as I saw Yoongi hyung almost hanging from the roof top of the mall.

I sprinted inside in a blink of an eye. Climbing the stairs I drafted towards the roof.

"HYUNG!!" I shouted but some of Soobin's men appeared out of nowhere trying to attack me.

I dodged them as I kicked them breaking their necks with my bare hands.

As I was about to kill the last man I saw Yoongi hyung. His hands were tied to a rod as it was the only way he was still hanging.

I kicked the man away leaving him as I rushed towards him.

"JUNGKOOK!!!" I stopped as I saw another man behind me. He had a knife in his hands.

"Your time is up" with that he cut the rope.

I had no time to think.

I dashed as Yoongi hyung was falling down.

I quickly grabbed the rope as I was half hanging from the roof.

"YOONGI HYUNG!!!" I shouted while trying to pull the thick rope up.

It was cutting through the palms of my hand.

*Author's P.O.V*

Jungkook shouted while trying to pull the rope.

He kept pulling till he held his hand as the rope untie itself.

Yoongi looked slowly upward.

His leg was bleeding.