~27~

------------------------------------------------------
I just want this nightmare to end.....

Except it was never a nightmare.....

It was real.....

So real...

—Y/N

____________________________________

*Author's P.O.V*

It's been 4 hours since Y/N was missing.

Jungkook's and Eunwoo's men were searching each and every corner of the city.

Jimin and Taehyung went to get the information regarding the delivery package.

"Argh!! Nothing here!! The footage has been cut from the part when the package was delivered" Namjoon hit the desk as he leaned back taking off his glasses.

Tension was seen on Jin, Namjoon and Taehyung's because of their one and only sister's missing.

"THAT BASTARD!!!" Jungkook's eyes were red as blood as he hit the glass wall with his fist making a big crack on the wall. His hand was bleeding.

Namjoon was holding his nose bridge when he thought something.

"Jungkook? Who is in charge serving meals at your place?" Namjoon inquired as Jungkook looked at him in with a raised brow.

"Grace! Why?" Jungkook answered as Namjoon tapped his fingers on the desk.

"Isn't it strange? That someone drugged all the security men of your mansion so easily? It isn't possible unless and until someone is involved from inside"

As he thought he realised that there are only two ways to drug all people at once.

1. Either through a gas but it was not possible as they were not in an enclosed area.

2. They drank of eat something that has sedative.

"But Grace has been serving from years" Namjoon sighed as he clicked his tongue.

"You never know Jungkook. Don't you remember the guard that was serving from 20 years and still betrayed our father?" Jungkook ran his hand into his hair being anxious but just something clicked.

He left Grace with Y/N that day she went to the forbidden basement and Grace denied that she had no idea where was she but his another maid told him that she saw Y/N with Grace on the second floor.

That was not it.

Grace was the one who actually warned him about his man who was transferring the information to their enemies. How did she know when she was always at home?

"If she is the one behind it......I swear she will experience the most brutal death that anyone can ever did"

Jungkook's hand were clenched into the fist to the point that his whole hand was white.

"Let's go check the CCTV camera of your mansion" Namjoon quickly got up picking his phone and coat.

*Meanwhile*

"I DON'T CARE! FIND HIM! TRACK HIM! EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO FIGHT HIM JUST DO IT UNDERSTAND?"

Baekhyun cut the call as he looked at Eunwoo pacing around the office furiously.

"I am sorry..... Eunwoo! I didn't know he would go to this length to take revenge" but Eunwoo angrily cut his sentence.

"A FALSE REVENGE BAEKHYUN!! A FALSE REVENGE!! Why didn't you tell him the truth?" Baekhyun hung his head low while listening to Eunwoo.

"I couldn't! He would be so broken knowing the truth! But I had no idea what he will do this time. My men had search him everywhere. He is no where to be found"

Eunwoo stood up and grabbed Baekhyun's collar.

"LISTEN TO ME BAEKHYUN!! THIS TIME I DON'T F*CKING CARE IF HE IS YOUR BROTHER..... BECAUSE THIS TIME I AM GOING TO SHOOT HIM STRAIGHT IN THE HEAD!!" Baekhyun's eyes widened.

"EUNWOO!!!" He grabbed Eunwoo's collar back but let it go trying to calm himself down.

"Calm down! He won't do anything to her! I will make him understand please. He is little brother just like Jungkook is yours" Baekhyun looked at his friend hopefully.

Eunwoo release a deep sigh.

"It's time to reveal everything....."

*Time skip*

Every servant was lined up standing extremely tensed in front of Jungkook not daring to meet his eyes.

Jungkook was marching towards them with his gun in his hand as Namjoon, Jin were sitting on the couch observing them.

"So you all deny that you did not see what happened or did heard anything?" Everyone said 'YES' and keep their head low.

"Hmm........ ARE. YOU. SURE. CHLOE?" Jungkook bent down at the level of a young maid who was now shivering very badly.

"Y–Yes.....sir....." She answered shivering.

"But you were the one who served the food to everyone last night?...." Maid looked at Jungkook with wide surprised eyes but quickly lowered her head again starting to cry.

"I–i did.... but....i–i didn't drug them.... please sir......I d–did not" she joined her hands infront of him.

"Then....who do you think drugged everyone?" Jungkook asked in a dangerous tone.

"I–I don't know.....I was sleeping.....I don't know when Ms Y/N went out of the mansion"

She sobbed as Jungkook started to step back keeping his eyes fixed on her.

"Isn't strange? I never mentioned you IF YOU DRUGGED ANYONE? but you guessed it. More than that you already know that my wife WENT OUT and didn't got KIDNAPPED FROM HER ROOM?"

She froze in her place as she slowly lifted her eyes to meet Jungkook's gaze but......

*BANG*

Her body fell down as blood started to flowed out from her chest. Other maids started crying covering their eyes.

"I ask again! Who else is involved before I start killing each and everyone of you"

Every servant fell down on their knees, begging for their lives, denying they are not involved.

*BANG*

Another shot!! But it was not Jungkook!!

A gun slipped on the floor from Grace's hand as Taehyung appeared out of nowhere along with Jimin. He kicked in her back making her fell down on the ground.

She tried to reach for it but Jimin put his boot on her hand crushing the bones as she screamed dreadfully.

Jungkook walked towards her bending down as he grabbed her hair in a fist tightly.

"I trust you Grace......" He whispered as he placed the gun underneath her chin reloading it.

"No.....sir.... don't kill m–me..... please" she joined her hands as soon as she saw her death so close to her.

"If you don't want me to kill you then spill everything you know.......NOW!"

------------------------------------------------------