~28~

------------------------------------------------------
I am coming to save you Y/N......

Just wait a lil bit.......

-Jungkook

____________________________________

*Author's P.O.V*

*Time skip*

Jieun dragged the bag outside as she saw the cab waiting for her. It was Soobin's order to leave the country as soon as possible.

"Yes! I am on the way baby! Don't worry that stupid Jungkook would never know I was even involved" she smirked ending the call looking outside.

But suddenly she realised something. This was not the way!!!!

"Excuse me Mister! You are going on a wrong way" she gasped the moment she saw the driver's face in the rear view mirror.

"We are on the right way my pretty girl JIEUN" Eunwoo increased the speed as she panicked.

"You.....you....let me out of here......" She tried to open the door but it was child locked.

"You remember the time when you told Jungkook, I raped you? How about real life brutal experience?"

Jieun eyes widened in terror as Eunwoo smirked enjoying the state. Soon they arrived at an abandoned area.

Jieun looked outside only to find Jungkook standing at some distance glaring at her.

"N-Noo.....Noo.....let me go....." But Eunwoo dragged her out pushing her on the ground as she fell down on the sand.

She looked up to see Jungkook approaching her. "You played with my feelings......" She crawled back as he took a step forward.

"You lied and made me hate my own brother....." he took another step forward as she crawled back. Waves were now hitting her back.

"You betrayed me even when I gave you a place to live...." Jieun's body was now partially immersed in water.

"Don't you think I didn't notice when you mentioned that you come to the bar on every weekend though you just told me you just came back to country?"

In the next moment, he pushed her head in thr sea water holding it down as she struggled to get up.

She gasped for air as he lift her head but pushed her back again.

"Stop it! Please!" She shouted loudly gasping for air again as Jungkook kept his fist tangled in her hair.

"Soobin ask me.....I did this for him....I am sorry....I was just doing what he told me.....Eunwoo...he....he...never tried to forced me......I....I was seducing him....." She joined her hands infront of Jungkook.

"WHERE IS HE NOW??" Jungkook asked keeping his fist firm as she cried out in pain.

"I-I don't know" she sobbed out loud but Jungkook grabbed her mouth tightly.

"Don't test me Jieun......I will throw you in front of my dogs to eat you alive..." Jieun looked in his eyes only to find he meant what he was saying.

*Meanwhile*

*Y/N's P.O.V*

I was laying there blankly staring at the dark ceiling. My whole body was screaming in searing pain.