~38~

------------------------------------------------------
Just you....

Forever.....

—Jungkook

____________________________________

*Jungkook's P.O.V*

She focused on each word looking into my eyes.

"I want to wake up every single morning in your arms....i want to look at this beautiful face smiling at me....i want you to select dresses for me....i want you to make me eat my food the way you always do..."

"I want to go out with you on a date....i want to look at the sea with you....just the two of us.....i want to feel the same possessiveness i always feel when you kiss me....i just want you to look at me the way you are looking right now...."

She was breathing shakily as her voice was fading into a whisper.

"Y/N...you don't understand.....i am damage...." My voice seemed like choking but she placed a finger on my lips.

"Shhh....i understand....I can finally understand.... Don't say what you don't mean...." She was hiccuping like a small child.

We both were crying like children.

I shakily held her small chin as i asked.

"Y/N....will you stay with me if I ask to?" She stared in my eyes for a while before smiling.

She smiled....for the first time she smiled....and it felt like the time had stopped...

I never saw her smile when we grow up.

It was the first time.....she looked utterly beautiful....

Her smile felt like a sun shining at its brightest.

"As long as you want me to....." With that I pulled her in my arms hugging her. She hide her face in my chest.

"I want you to stay with me forever!" I said as i hugged her tightly. We kept crying for several moments. She looked towards me lifting her head.

Our lips were so close that we could feel each others breath. She leaned forward as she placed her lips on mine again cupping my face.

I kissed her back. We kept kissing unless we heard a knock on the door. She hustled to stand but I grabbed her waist keeping her in place.

"Come in" three maids entered with a tray of food. "Sir....Sir Yoongi asked to bring this into your room for both of you...." They were scared that I would scold them.

"Take it back....." Y/N looked at me. "And place it on the dining table....ask Yoongi oppa to join us. Today we all will eat together" i smiled at her as i could see from the corner of my eyes that the maids were also relieved.

"I love you....." I mouthed these words as she blushed hard. "I love you too..." She mouthed back making me laugh.

*6 months later*

*Author's P.O.V*

"Aish! I give up! I give up. I can't do this anymore" Namjoon practically slammed the knife down while wiping of the tears with a handkerchief.