~10~

-----------------------------------------------------------

Your body.......Your heart......Your feelings.....

All are mine, only mine

– Jungkook

______________________________________

*Y/N's P.O.V*

I was staring at my wrists being badly bruised by the tie. My core was still throbbing with the pain.

I hate him!!!

My life was comfortable and easier before he came. He has changed a lot. He wasn't like this before and Now......

Jungkook and I were sitting in the garden. I didn't realise when a rear fell from my eye and I guess Jungkook noticed it.

"Why do you cry so much?? You were not like this before" Jungkook asked being irritated as I was continuously sobbing hiding my face between my knees.

"Why do you care?" My heart was filled with hatred for him. "And you're also not same as before" I mumbled to myself but I guess he heard it.

He looked ag me for a moment with a surprised expression which immediately turned into a stiff one.

"Fine!! Cry all you want!! And I know I am not the same as before but who cares" he controlled his anger.

"Why are doing this?? Why do changed like this?? I don't like you. I like the sweet Jungkook who was in childhood. Please don't do this......." I pleaded as he tightened his lips into a firm line.

"You're my wife now. And you belong to me. Your body, heart and everything belong to me. And about the changed. Yes I did changed, so what!" He spat the last words.

"Only death can separate us apart now!" His dominating voice was scaring me but I was too emotional at this moment.

"Y–You are a heartless devil"

"You may have my body and everything but you'll never have my heart"

I shouted but immediately regretted as he stood up from his seat. He walked towards me slowly with his dark peircing eyes which can kill anyone.

"J–Jungkook" he pulled me by my arm and dragged me inside. I was struggling to get out of his grip.

"You're going to regret what you said Y/N!" He said through gritted teeth.

THAT'S IT!!!

I have to run now.

I bite his arm as his grip loosen. I ran outside towards the main gate. "Y/N!!" He shouted but I sprinted outside only to find the main gate locked.

I turned around to looked at him standing at the main entrance crossing his hands on the chest leaned against the wall as he tilted his head to a side.

"Come here......" But I refused to listen running towards another direction. I found myself in a corridor heading towards somewhere.

I ended up in a library room. I needed something to defend myself. I looked through the drawers. Everything was locked. But one drawer was opened and it had a revolver.

I grabbed it with my shaking hands pointing towards the calmly walking Jungkook.

"S–stay.....a–away.....d–don't you dare.... I–i will shoot y–you" he smirked pulling up the shirt he was wearing throwing it away.