~20~

------------------------------------------------------

*IMPORTANT*

To my readers who read the previous part. Please will you all again read the previous part because I made a mistake and I edited the chapter.

I am reminding you all. If you all find something confusing, then read the previous part and you all will understand.
____________________________________

I wish I could turn back time but........

It was too late......

—Jungkook

____________________________________

*Y/N's P.O.V*

I looked at Jungkook whose mouth was pressed into a firm line. I looked back at her as her beautiful eyes were teary. Jungkook lowered me down gently.

"Go to the room Y/N" he was dead serious. I obeyed him but my curiosity rose again and I decided to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Why are you here Jieun?" Jungkook's tone was serious. "I missed you" I was curious to know who was she and why was she crying like this.

"After 2 years? You are suddenly missing me?" He laughed sarcastically. "Andeyo........I longed for you every single day......I....Eunwoo, Eunwoo threatened me not to come back"

Eunwoo??

I thought.

"Stop with this story Jieun! You cheated on me!" His loud voice echoed in the mansion.

"I didn't. I never cheated.....Eunwoo made this up" she was hicupping now while crying.

Cheat? Who is she? Is she his girlfriend?

"Shut up Jieun! Who even let you in? Get the hell out of here!" Jungkook was about to walk away but she ran towards him holding his feet.

"Jungkook please forgive me. I know you love me and I love you. I am here now" Jungkook didn't make eye contact with her instead took a deep breath looking at the ceiling.

"So you are saying what I saw was just an illusion? You were on top of my brother....half naked..... WASN'T IT?" He shouted so loud that not just me, the girl also flinched.

Just then Yoongi oppa came running. "What just.......the hell" he also stopped as he saw Jieun sitting in the feet of Jungkook.

"Yes.....yess it was not what you saw! Eunwoo invite me.....he said it was your suprise birthday plan. When I went he just dragged me. You cannot do this to me Jungkook" Jungkook jerked his leg freeing it.

"Go away Jieun before I do something worst. Besides I am married now" he showed his ring finger to her before walking away but her words made him stop on his tracks.

"I know everything. You marry her for your father's company and be the mafia boss but mostly importantly......You marry her for REVENGE!"

I gasped as Jungkook looked at me. "No......" My hand clamped over my mouth. I couldn't believe what just I heard.

"Y/N....." Jungkook's face was pale as white when he walked towards me and I took a step back running back in my room crying badly.