21. A Girly Surprise

Chapter 21 - A Girly Surprise

MOLLY's POV

"I think she's gonna be alright - her temperature seems normal again. Should I wake her up to say goodbye and tell her or? I wish I could just stay," I heard Niall whisper, as I lay under the duvet in my warm bed keeping my eyes shut. I had just woken up and I had no idea what time it was.

"Yeah - I think she would like that, I'll go make her a cup of tea then," Sophie replied and I heard a door shut, as she exited the room.

Rolling over in bed I opened one eye and gave Niall a faint smile, "Morning," I said with a sleepy voice.

Niall's smile went from ear to ear. He was now wearing one of those black long sleeved shirt that looked great on him and a pair of jeans, he had probably been able to change since he had had his luggage with him from the airport. He had driven straight to Tesco to pick me up.

"I got a photoshoot with the lads - I tried to get out of it, but they told me it probably would be noticed if 1/5 of the band would be missing in the shots. I'm still not all convinced though. I mean - photoshop has been invented," he babbled on, as I sat up in the bed yawning. I nearly choked while yawning because his words made me laugh and I ended up coughing and laughing all at once.

"You should go - I think the fans would notice if you used an old photo of you in the photoshoot! What time is it anyway?"

"Well I would still call it morning. Molly I have to tell you something," I furrowed my brows at his tone, "what's wrong?"

Only now did I notice a macbook - probably Niall's - was opened and placed at the nightstand. Niall had probably been sitting with it in the bed, while I had been asleep.

"Ehm... It's kind of bad news," he lowered his gaze, picked up the macbook and sat next to me in the bed.

I grabbed it from him and noticed twitter was opened. Oh no.

I only had to look at the screen for a minute; shock grew over my face as I read through some of the countless tweets.

"But..." I stammered and looked up at Niall, who was wearing a sad face.

"They still don't have proof we're together - but they will probably go mad every single time we are seen together. Just ignore it - they got absolutely nothing to prove it." Niall assured me and picked up the laptop from my hands, as I stared at him.

They thought Niall had been the one in Tesco with me - but Niall had been in the airport at that time. Those girls had probably concluded it had to be him, and now the whole fandom seemed to agree.

"I just feel so bad about having to lie for our fans," Niall rested his gaze at the screen and sighed.

My face hardened as I let his words sink in, "you're right - but it's probably for the better not to let them know you and Demi were just a lie. Then it's easier to deal with the rumors about us, since they got no proof. But maybe I should spend some one-on-one time with some of the other boys - that would probably make them see sense. I mean - it wouldn't be totally strange for me to be around you guys because of my painting and everything!"

Niall nodded, "you should come with us to US!"

"What?!" I asked confused and stared at him causing him to laugh out loud.

"Remember I told you we were gonna play at Madison Square Garden? Which is like - a dream come true for all of us?" I nodded - they had talked a lot about that trip and I still couldn't really comprehend that they were actually gonna play there. At the same stage as freaking John Lennon had given his last concert and the very same place Jackson 5 had made their first television appearance. Okay to be honest I had not known much about the place the first time Niall had mentioned it - but google had taught me one or two things about that place.