18. A Secret Goodbye

Chapter 17 - A Secret Goodbye

Dedicated to _DareToBelieve cus she's awesome (and got a thing for Harry in this story :D)xx

NIALL's POV

There were so many people waiting for us at the airport! Hundreds of screaming girls were standing outside the airport. Molly was walking in the back talking with Eleanor and Louis, I wish I could join them and hold her hand, kiss her and see her reaction to the massive crowd gathered here.

"It's gonna be fine Niall," it was Liam speaking, he was walking next to me and must have caught my gaze, as I had turned slightly to look back at Molly.

"Yeah I know - just annoying ya know?" He padded my arm discreet and sent me a smile. If there was anybody who could understand me it would be him - it was official or well not "official official", just finally official for us - Liam's friends and family. Danielle and Liam had broken up, they were just to busy with their careers. Even though I tried avoiding it, I could not help imagining that would be Molly and me someday.

Management had told me not to have any psychical contact with her here in the airport. Didn't want any pictures circulating, they had said. But we would have to continue like this for what seemed like ages! We couldn't go anywhere in public without constantly being careful.

I sighed, this was it. We were at the check-in desk and the girls could not go any further with us. Time to say goodbye. We had crossed by the biggest crowd of fans outside, but people were also recognizing us in here, even though it was only people with actual flight tickets who were allowed in here (security had fixed things). I told myself to put myself together - we were only away three days for crying out loud! Germany one day and France the next two, but still. I had been waiting for a girl like Molly for quite some time now - and then I had to leave to another country the moment I finally found her. Typical.

I picked out my phone, as I noticed it had received a message.

From Molly:

Did you feel the kiss I just gave you? X Ninja skills I tell you! No one saw it :D

I smiled, as I had read it and looked over at her, as Paul and James - our security guys - were gathering the bags. She winked at me and I went over to her. As she stood with Louis, Eleanor, Sophie and Harry it could not be a problem. Liam and Zayn were taking some photos with a group of fans, who was standing nearby.

Molly and the group she was standing with were talking about Liam, "She's really broken too - but I think it was for the best," Eleanor said. I stood with her and Molly in front of me in the circle, with Louis and Harry at my sides. Sophie stood between Harry and Molly I could not help smiling, as I noticed Sophie lean more and more to Molly's side, as Harry seemed to move slightly closer. Molly's eyes caught mine - and I knew she was thinking the same. I picked out my phone;

To Molly:

Ninjas with awesome observant skills!

I nodded to her phone, as I had pressed send. Smiling crookedly as she read my text, Louis continued, "Yeah - but I guess it's a choice they had to make at some point, right? Sad still... It's probably gonna take some time for him to..."