EXTRA: Harry and Sophie one shot - part I

Harry and Sophie – part I

(chapter 17. bonus side story)

SOPHIE's POV

”One-two-three and four. One-two-three and four!” I clapped my hands along to the rhythm of ‘Hardest Love Song’ and watch the small group of dancers, which synchronized moved to the beat of the song and my counting.

“And down – turn right,” I made the move before them with my front to the big wall mirror and saw how they copied my move.

Smiling at them I turned, “Great work guys – this is getting pretty damn awesome! Wow – okay let’s take five and then I’ll show you the last part, kay?” It was a group of 16-year-old kids I trained – both boys and girls – this class was hip hop and this was definitely the advanced class.

Turning down the loud music, my thoughts started wandering from different dance moves to the fantastic evening yesterday. We had been eating Chinese at Molly’s art studio and had been having a great time. This morning Molly had woken before me and managed to clear out the entire washing-up without waking me. She could be as silent as a ghost if she wanted to. Just before heading out of the door she had waked me up with a smile and a cup of tea and warm socks – which were definitely needed. There had been freezing in the art studio.

I had stayed there till I couldn’t wait any longer and headed down here to the dance studio, were I worked as a teacher. I loved it here – the light rooms, that once had been a warehouse, was now divided into different rooms and with a cosy meeting room with vintage tables and a coffee machine. It wasn’t much or extremely fancy – but it was enough and there was plenty of room. Besides my choice of working here was not based on the money – it was a dance studio in an area of the city that was marginalised – not a place were people could afford paying for expensive dance education and equipment. To be honest the money I made was practically nothing – but I didn’t need them really, what I needed was a place to practise, and I could do that anytime and as long as I wanted here – as long as I taught my classes.

And as a bonus it was great working with kids like these – to help them give them a bright light in their otherwise grey everyday.

I checked my phone, as I noticed I had several missed calls. Six missed calls from Harry Styles, four missed calls from Louis, five missed calls from Niall.. the list went on. All of the boys had tried to reach me, I furrowed my brows and checked the massive amounts of text messages I had received as well.

From Harry Styles:

Pick up woman! Emergency – can you get a hold of Molly? We need to talk to her. Call me babexx

I guessed the rest of the messages were about the same – so I started typing Louis’ number, as my phone started to ring again.

“Hello - ?” I started.

“Oh thank god, she picked up!” I could hear Louis’ voice with a massive amount of relief in it.

“Give me the phone Tomlinson – you already got a girl,” I sighed as I heard Harry’s voice in the background. I automatically straightened my back and got that annoyed face expression. There was just something about that boy, which was so goddamn annoying. Maybe it was how extremely slow he talked? Or probably the way he always smiled crookedly and flirty at everything that moved.