9. Why is the Blues not a Passing Bird?

Chapter 9 - Why is the Blues not a Passing Bird?

MOLLY's POV

I woke up in my bed, as my alarm started playing the melody of hell. God, I hated that tune. Annoyed I shut it off and rolled over in my bed, hiding in the pillows. My head was hurting like fuck.

Last night was slowly coming back to me - afterparty at Simon Cowell's place, the drive home, where the guys had been all chatty. I think at some point - I fell a sleep in the car, while resting against Niall's shoulder, but I was not too sure. How did I even get in here? Into my own bed? Into my own pajamas?

 That thought caused me to immediately freeze and I felt the heat rise in my cheeks as I checked under my duvet. I was wearing a big grey t-shirts, one of those, which just had 'chill' written all over it ,but at least I was still wearing my underwear from last night. Arrgh. Well this was truly embarrassing.  

Had the guys brought me here? But how did they get the key? As I thought of these questions, I looked at my iPhone - the time said 5.30 AM. Half an hour to work, I would call in sick. As I was about to write the text I suddenly noticed; I had actually several new messages and ... that little blue bird image used for twitter was displayed too. I knew Sophie had a twitter, but I definitely did not - weird.

I quickly checked the texts; the first was from Niall.

From TheGuardianAngel:

2:17AM

Hello sleeping beauty! Hope you had just as great an evening as me - I'm really glad you came and everything :)x

So ..ehm hope it is okay we let you and Sophie sleep (to be honest I couldn't really wake you up...) We found the key in your purse and locked ourselves in - and well... brought you guys as well! It's a nice place you got there :D Oh - I should probably let you know that Louis.. eeh... well he kind of snatched your phone before it locked. So you might wanna make sure he has not changed anything to... major - might wanna check the twitter app :P

I'm really sorry, if what we did was all wrong or somethin'...Louis cannot be tammed unfortunately...!

I hope to see you soon! Niallx

What-had-Louis-done-with-my-phone? I checked the next messages.

From TheSexyBeast:

2:24AM

Thanks for a great night Molly. You guys are amazing - and you can really draw guurrl! That panda drawing - woooow #WHYUNOTFAMOUS!? Aaany way - say hi to Sophie from me :Dx Hazza.

I laughed as I noticed the contact name - Louis must have been the creative one. He had added all of the boys to my contacts. But the panda drawing..? My laughter trailed off as I realized, that paticular drawing was definitely NOT displayed anywhere visible in my room - had they been snooping in my stuff!?

I sprung up from the bed, hurried over to my desk and pulled out the drawer. The panda drawing was there - deep inside one of my portfolios. Hell yeah they had been snooping -! Oh man.

I snatched the phone and checked the other texts - there was one from all of the boys, they were all  thanking us for last night. Louis had written the words 'mojitos' in capital at the end of his text - that boy was just strange.

I quickly wrote my boss telling her I had a migraine, which was not a total lie - oh well this hangover-shit felt like one!

Okay - the twitter thing. I pressed the app with the little blue bird and... and my phone died. What? I frowned my brows - it had been charging while I slept, I think the boys had plugged it in before leaving.