28. Life is full of Ups and Downs and Misconceptions

Chapter 28 - Life is full of Ups and Downs and Misconceptions

Dedication to @LittleUrchin because she helped me to make a CRUCIAL desicion xD haha thanks! :D

MOLLY's POV

"The pictures are already circulating on twitter!" Zayn told me, as he looked up from his phone and entered the hotel room after me. We had returned to the hotel, James had informed us that Harry, Niall and Sophie would be back any moment.

I seated heavily on the bed feeling the tiredness taking over me from todays events. Zayn stayed in the entrance leaning up against the wall, as he concentrated on his phone. He was so tall, with the unzipped black jumper revealing the light grey t-shirt underneath and the messy hair from having worn the hoodie I noticed.

After watching him for a moment I exclaimed a 'wow!' and rose from the bedside to cross the floor, while I kept my gaze locked on his shirt. "What are you do-," Zayn asked confused, as I grabbed the bottom of his grey shirt and started tracing the edge around to his back.

"Could you try and take off the jumper? I think maybe.." before I could finish my sentence Zayn had elegantly pulled of the jumper. He looked over his shoulder at me confused as I gasped a 'woah'.

"You have got to be kidding me!" I stated in disbelief, as I looked over the fabric covering Zayn's back - or well used to. At the moment the light grey fabric had a massive rip travelling diagonally up across Zayn's back.

I blushed, as I suddenly realized how this rip practically exposed Zayn's back entirely. I could see how his slender muscles tended, as he tried twisting to see what I was looking at.

I quickly stepped away angry with myself - I wasn't exactly making it easier for him with this, "I noticed the shirt was hanging all wrong on you - so I guessed it had probably been ripped. Did you even notice?" Zayn stepped over to the mirror taking in the sight of his bare back exposed by the ripped t-shirt.

"Shit - well I certainly remember someone pulling my shirt, but I hadn't realized they managed to tore it! Jeez," after examing the shirt, he turned to me and handed me his mobile.

"Take a picture of it will you? If I post it on twitter they might see how serious and -well dangerous being mobbed can be!"

"Zayn?"

He hummed, as he further examined the shirt.

"Well you never really got the chance to answer my question," I fiddled with his old blackberry in my hand not looking up at him.

"Oh," he simply said. I could feel his gaze rest on me, as I once again felt the anxious anticipation rising in me - what if he told me to keep the distance? What if this would just all turn out awkward and horrible?

I looked up, as I heard him seat on the bedside, "come here." He padded the spot next to him. Nervously I sat crossed legged at the bed still turning over the phone in my hand waiting for his respond.

"Molly you asked me what you could do to help remember?" His voice was calm and friendly, I nodded.