2. The Importance of Family and Brownies

2. Chapter - The Importance of Family and Brownies

NIALL's POV

Two new messages received.

From: Louisthecarrotlover

'Irish guardian angel' tweeted at ...6.10 - bloody - AM, eh? Whaaaat's that all about man!? ... I demand answers! ... like ... NOW! Talk to me bro ;)x #MIIISSYAA

From: Liam:)x

Hey bro! How's the family - or were you suppose to go there today? Anyway, say hey to them from me ;) Anything special happened recently...? I NEVER thought THE Niall Horan would wake up voluntarily before 11AM - I'm truly shocked. Danielle says hi :) see u soon Nialler. xx

I was sitting in James' car. He was driving me to my apartment. Some fans had seen me earlier in the morning as I had left Starbucks, which meant - #nialler'sBACK and #irishguardianangel were already trending. James had predicted a massive camp of fans in front of my apartment, which could only mean that...some serious hugging was about to take place! I was definitely looking forward to that part.

I smiled at the lads' texts. Gosh, I already missed them tons.

"Horan - we're here. Brace yourself..." James said in a dramatic tone and winked at me. I looked out of the toned window - WHOA. There were at least a hundred girls standing with banners and signs. I still hadn't really gotten used to this incredible attention - and probably never truly would.

I grinned widely as I read some of the signs - I loved my fans! They were so...tremendously dedicated and extremely warm-hearted.

James opened the car door. "Here we go again," I whispered cheerfully to myself, waving to the screaming crowd.

MOLLY's POV

Thursday - finally! I had been looking forward to this day ever since my Granny called, asking me to look after Pete and Lissie for the evening.

My grandparents lived in a neighborhood probably an hour's drive from London. I walked down the suburban street on which my grandparents lived. The symmetrically placed trees were on either side of the road. The orange, red and yellow maple leaves were falling slowly to the ground around me. Some birds twittered their goodnights, as it was getting darker.

I carried my brown shoulder leather bag which was filled with changing clothes, toiletries and DVD's. I had not dressed up or anything today - after all, it was family.

I wore some worn out jeans, my mum's old grey leather jacket, a woollen beige sweater, black converse and a crimson scarf. I shuddered. It was absolutely freezing! Winter was coming soon.

I reached the right house and walked up to the big villa. As I rang the doorbell, a cheerful shouting immediately started behind the door.

"MOOOLLLLYYY!!! PETTEEE, MOLLY IS HERE!" I heard a clear girly voice shrieking and started smiling widely.

As soon as the door opened, the two kids raced out, almost knocking me over and started hugging each of my legs.

Contrary to me, they had dark complexions and beautiful brown hair. Pete, the youngest, looked at me with his adorable bright blue eyes, smiling widely. He was missing a front tooth which made him look like a pirate. The long dark eyelashes framing his eyes made them sparkle like two stars; he was the most gorgeous little fellow - and only five! The girls would, without a doubt, go crazy about him when he would get older.

Lissie, on the other hand, was seven and had beautiful chocolate brown eyes. She had natural afro curls and a smile that could literally melt hearts. She wore a dark blue dress and a pair of golden ball earrings.