30. Tears, Choices and Cartoons

Chapter 30. Tears, Choices and Cartoons

/Dedicated to a new very friend :D Tak fordi du læser med søde ;)X /

 NIALL’s POV

“Have she seen it yet NIALL!” Zayn yelled at me with scaring anger in his voice. He had been sitting with his head resting in his hand and just listened, as we had spoken with management about the situation. But now he was standing in his full height staring at me. His cheeks red from anger.

“NO OF COURSE SHE HASN’T!” I yelled back. Hurt. Angry. I felt horrible. What had I done? The pictures had been spread before we could manage to get them back - once they were out it was too late even though Paul had made sure they wouldn’t be used for magazines. But what was the use? They were all over twitter, tumblr, facebook. Any social media.

Zayn was glaring at me. I had never seen him like this. He stepped forward towards me.

“Zayn CALM DOWN!” Liam finally shouted as well after several attempts of calming Zayn with a steady voice. He grabbed Zayn’s arm and pulled him back a little, “this is no ones fault but that damn prick-pap intruding private area. He broke the law - there’s nothing to be done. They didn’t respect our privacy that’s not to blame the security, Niall, Molly...”

Zayn interrupted him, “OF COURSE IT WAS NEVER MOLLY’S FAULT!”

“Chill mate! Jeez. Of course it wasn’t - it was the pap doing his job. Zayn you have got to calm the fuck down bro! Otherwise I’ll be forced to go and get James.” Harry continued with a worried tone.

They had left all five of us alone for a moment. They had given us different options to choose from. We were to decide what was going to happen next.

“...and it definitely wasn’t your fault Zayn,” I could hear Liam whisper to Zayn. Suddenly a hurt expression crossed Zayn’s face. His eyes tearing up from anger and frustrations I assumed.

I myself was basically in shock. How could this happen? We had been so carefull. How could I let this happen? I knew Liam said it had been the pap’s fault - but I knew that wasn’t true. Zayn knew it as well. Everybody did. It was me. I had caused this. I was the reason thousands of tweets were directed at Molly with the most hateful comments I had ever... I gulped. I felt numb. Like I was about to throw up. I felt sick.

If this was anybody’s fault it was mine - but still the fans were absolutely certain this had been completely Molly’s fault. That she in some way had managed to convince me to cheat on Demi with her. They had actually protected me.

My shirt had been ripped, as I had been quite violently mobbed at the concert - which of course had added to the fire of me ‘not wanting to get the pictures out’. I had hurt my arm and gotten several scratched which stung. My head was dunking from a headache. But I couldn’t help thinking I deserved this pain.

Of course some still wished to assume the best. There were hypothesis circulating; they could be very close friends! Well maybe he just didn’t tell us about the break up? Maybe they have been together for months? What if they are actually long lost siblings? What if...