Chapter 6 - ॐ

[Brianna Jones]

CHAPTER 6

More about You

(recap) -

"Don't cum yet." Taye said, and Braille inhaled deeply as she tried to contain herself. "Yes... just like that. You're doing great..." She said, and she looked directly at me as she said the last bit.

...But why does she have to keep looking at me?

I could feel almost every breath that Braille took, and every moan that slipped out of her. It was as if she was trying her hardest not to give in, but Taye knew every nook and cranny of her body.

She couldn't take the tease as she came, and Taye was not pleased.

"Did I say you could cum?" Taye questions, and a look of fear flashed across Braille's face.

"Open your mouth."

Braille listened on command and Taye shoved her fingers inside her mouth, making Braille taste her own juices. She moaned quietly as she was forced to lick Taye's fingers clean.

"Get every last bit of it." Taye ordered, and Braille did just that. Taye pulled her fingers out once she was sure that Braille had got it all.

"Good job, catch your breath." Taye said in a gentler tone as she stroked her hair.

This was much more intense than porn since they're actual people, having genuine sex.

...Being here feels like a crime but as long as I don't cross any line, I should be fine.

Braille leaned in close to Taye's ear as she whispered into it, "Let me suck you..."

She pulled away and awaited Taye's permission. Taye nodded and she grinned happily.

"Wait... let me get undressed."

Taye got up from the bed and took off her pants, followed by her boxers. A thick black dildo sprung from the strap-on around Taye's waist.

The view was unexplainable. She took her shirt off and her C-cup breasts sat perfectly in her sports bra. She towered over Braille and her fit body had to be every woman's goals.

Taye came forward and took Braille's chin in her hand as she said, "Suck it."

...To each their own, but what the fuck?

Braille opened her mouth, and they held eye contact as she got on her knees. Taye's expression was full of bliss as she watched Braille.

"Get it nice and wet."

Braille took her time as she licked it slow, before putting it inside her mouth. Taye grabbed Braille's hair abruptly and suddenly began to fuck her throat until tears were brimming her eyes.

The black strap-on was slick with saliva when Taye pulled it out of Braille's mouth. Braille coughed as she recovered from the abruptness. She looked into Taye's eyes as she said tauntingly, "You just love to see me like this, don't you?"

"Don't speak." Taye said with a dazed look.

"Admit it, it turns you on to see me at my most vulnerable state..."

Taye's expression was laced with lust but also something else. It was unreadable.

"Shut up." She said curtly.