Chapter 9 - ॐ

[Braille Simmons]

(a/n) - changed her character to fit my vision more.

CHAPTER 9

Played Out

"Think of it as a game."

I took what Taye said into consideration before deciding if I wanted to play along or not.

I looked up at Braille, and pressed the plus sign on the remote once. I watched as her body jerked and she let out a whimper.

The anxiety once coursing through my veins sadistically turned into excitement.

"W-What the fuck?" She said in a puzzled tone.

...Is that enough? Should I turn it up more?

I remembered Taye saying that she was used to the settings. Does that mean I should go harder?

Braille seemed to be struggling a little as her breathing got uneven. But she took a deep breath and suddenly began laughing.

"Amina? You're the one doing this, aren't you?" She asks in the midst of her laughter.

"Considering how fucking weak that was... it has to be you. Did Taye tell you to do this? Do you just do anything she says now?"

"Are you going to keep letting her walk all over you?" She asks with a snicker, and I bit my tongue. "You might as well be her new bit-"

I got tired of her running her mouth and pressed the button a few more times. Her voice instantly stuck in her throat and I let out a breath of relief.

"W-Wait... D-Don't just turn it up like that, dumbass..." Braille said shakily.

...You just said it was weak though.

"Nnh~!" She whimpered out before she giggled, "Are you... trying to redeem yourself or something?"

Oh, right. I be forgetting she's just a brat.

So far from seeing how Taye tames Braille, I can picture in my head how this would play out.

She'd use the vibrator to push Braille to the very edge, then stop just before she reaches. Then she'd take care of Braille herself... until she's cumming and begging for her to stop.

...Wait. What the fuck am I thinking about?

A few minutes passed of me playing with different modes, and the second alarm went off.

I won't lie, this is pretty entertaining.

Braille was in a fetal position, twitching and moaning at the sensation of the thrusting vibrator. "Fuck! That's... the second one!? How much long-"

I turned it up and her mouth fell open, but nothing understandable came out of it.

"Mmh... damn it, Amina~!" She moaned out, sending a tiny spiral of delight throughout my body.