Chapter 10 - ॐ

[Taylor (Taye) Owusu]

CHAPTER 10

Out of Line

"Go and wash your hand." Taye said, and I looked at Braille before looking back at her lost.

...Who's she talking to?

"Your hand, go wash it." Taye said with her gaze fixated on me and I continued to search the room, trying to find who she was talking to.

A short snort came out as Braille tried to withhold her urge to laugh, and Taye shot her a look that made her suck it right up.

I stepped aside as Taye brushed past me and began to unlock the handcuffs that were fixated around Braille's wrist. I listened to the keys jingle, and the unlatching of the metallic cuffs.

"You're still standing there?" Taye questions without bothering to look at me, and this time it was clearly directed towards me.

I wasn't about to be disrespected so I decided that the best decision was to remove myself. I went to the bathroom and angrily washed my hands, splattering water all over the place.

...If she thinks she can talk to me anyway she wants, she got another thing coming.

When I walked back in, Taye and Braille were talking among themselves. They stopped once they noticed me come in and Taye turned around.

She asked, "You washed your hands?"

"Nah, man. I channeled my inner spongebob and blew some bubbles." I said sarcastically.

Braille didn't hold back as she busted out laughing.

"I don't see how this is funny. This compromises everything. Or did you lose all your judgement while you guys were fucking?" Taye asked.

The room fell silent afterwards.

"We're stopping here for today." Taye said while holding the bridge of her nose, "Everything's messed up. I didn't expect you of all people to do this, Amina..."

...Wait. I'm the one she's mad at!?

I looked at Braille and she threw her hands up.

"...What? It's not my fault." Braille said obnoxiously, and I've never wanted to smack someone so badly in my entire life.

"She came over and relieved me. I didn't force her to. I thought it was apart of your plan so I was only going along with it." She said to Taye, and I could feel my blood beginning to boil.

"I came over when you started crying, I thought you were in pain." I said in my defense.

"Okay? I didn't say stop or enough." Braille said while rolling her eyes and she got up, "...This is stupid. I'm getting in the shower."

...Fuck. I totally forgot about the safe words.

I mentally face-palmed myself and Braille walked past me with a smile on her face. It took everything in me not to snatch her up.