Chapter 14 - ॐ

[Braille Simmons]

CHAPTER 14

Crossing the Line

"Damn... what took so long?" Braille grumbled as she walked inside.

Taye locked the door and said, "You're early."

Braille mugged her in response. "Why do you sound annoyed? What were you doing?"

"Stop questioning me. You know I hate that." Taye said monotonously as her gaze darkened.

Braille rolled her eyes. "Whatever. I feel good about today, so I came early." She said cheerily as she followed Taye to the playroom.

"Where's Amina? Is she running late?" Braille asked and I entered the room just then.

My body was on fire but I composed myself as me and Braille made eye contact.

"I got here early too." I said, and I was surprised when I saw her smile.

"Hey, dollie!" She said enthusiastically until she noticed my attire. "Hold on... Taye let you wear your jacket?"

I nodded. "Yeah, plus I was cold..." I explained.

"Your clothes are always so freaking big!" She said in a whiny voice. "It's not fair! I can never tell how your body looks underneath..."

I let out a nervous laugh as I laughed it off.

"Don't worry about it." Taye responded.

Braille smacked her lips at Taye, "...I want you to stop being mean to me."

I was setting up as they talked among themselves. Every time I would reach or bend, the rope would rub against my body.

...I'm so horny that I could cry.

Braille sat at the edge of the bed and began to undress her clothes.

"Did you shower already?" Taye asked.

"M-hm!" She hummed happily and she perked up when she saw rope in Taye's hand.

"You're using the rope today, right!? Huh? Huh?" She asked excitedly like a puppy.

"Yes." Taye answers, "You're excited about that, aren't you?"

"Wait. Do you know how to use it?" Braille asked with a frown on her face.

"Yeah." Taye responded and she glanced at me before looking back at Braille. "I practiced."

I tried my best to zone out and focus on the camera.

"You're all done..." Taye said as she finished tying Braille up similarly to me.

"Give me your hand, please?" She asked Braille politely and Braille seemed caught off guard.

"Okay..." Braille responds and she offered her hand.

Taye tied it and tied the other after. She left two strands free and used it like a leash as she yanked Braille. She fell onto her lap, and I could sense the vibe change just then.